Profile for A 13 year olds view. > Reviews

Content by A 13 year olds...

A 13 year olds view.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
We All Looked Up
We All Looked Up
by Tommy Wallach

5.0 out of 5 stars I really enjoyed this as you get to see the different views ..., 9 July 2015
This review is from: We All Looked Up (Paperback)
This book did not go in the way I expected it to. The story is given by different teenagers who feature heavily in the storyline. I really enjoyed this as you get to see the different views on situations. This book reduced me to tears and I found it to be far better than I expected! A must read! I would recommend it for 15+ :)

Fangirl
Fangirl
by Rainbow Rowell

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, sudden ending, 6 July 2015
This review is from: Fangirl (Paperback)
Fangirl was an excellent read. I did however, feel as though the book was a bit long for the development. The ending also felt slightly abrupt and sudden considering the length of the book. The reason for which I give this book 4 stars is because I did find the characters likeable, and you could see how the characters evolved. I read this book in one day so it is a definitely not one to be let down!

I Was Here
I Was Here
by Gayle Forman

5.0 out of 5 stars I did really enjoy it and it brings a clear light on how ..., 6 July 2015
This review is from: I Was Here (Paperback)
This book is relatively short (over 200 pages), with likeable characters. The course of the book did not go how I expected it to, however, I did really enjoy it and it brings a clear light on how suicide effects the family and friends left behind and the thoughts which the person has leading up to it. Overall fantastic read, I am 17 and would recommend it for 16+, as I feel some of the content is for an older audience.

Divergent [DVD] [2014]
Divergent [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Kate Winslet

5.0 out of 5 stars Divergent is a brilliant film. Theo James, 1 July 2015
This review is from: Divergent [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Divergent is a brilliant film. Theo James, Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, Miles Teller, and Kate Winslet were perfectly casted in their roles. Divergent is a futuristic movie, where society has been divided into five different sectors (intelligent, kind, honest, brave, and selfless). Shailene's character Tris does not fit into society and is said to be divergent. Theo James and Shailene had undeniable chemistry in the movie and made for an interesting love story! Overall fantastic film and actors.

The Shock of the Fall
The Shock of the Fall
by Nathan Filer

3.0 out of 5 stars I found it slightly boring it many parts, 1 July 2015
This review is from: The Shock of the Fall (Paperback)
This book was very dissappointing in my mind. I found it slightly boring it many parts. I do however believe that mental illness is well described and shown throughout the book. The characters in the book, I felt little attachment to. Overall, not as good as previous reviews had lead me to believe, however it may appeal more to others.

Love Letters to the Dead
Love Letters to the Dead
by Ava Dellaira

5.0 out of 5 stars This book was far better than I expected, 1 July 2015
This book was far better than I expected! At first I wasn't overly keen on the letter concept to different people, however I came to like it the further into the book I got. The characters in the book mainly, Laurel, her dad, May, Hannah, Natalie, Sky, Tristan and Kristen were very likeable. The character development of Laurel was very evident and throughout the book you found out more about her sister and how she effected the life which Laurel has. At the beginning the book could be seen as slightly slow, however, it becomes more interesting further in. I began reading the book a few days ago and read two hundred pages today alone as I found it more interesting. I would definitely recommend this book, mainly to teens from the age of 14+.

Under the Hawthorn Tree: Children of the Famine
Under the Hawthorn Tree: Children of the Famine
by Marita Conlon-McKenna

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 12 Aug. 2012
Once you start to read this book you will not be able to put it down. It tells you about the horrors of the Irish Famine, and what people did to survive such an awful thing. It is centered around three children, Eily, Michael and Peggy, who have to make a life changing decision and journey. Overall this is a five star read and definately will not disappoint.

Levels [2-Track]
Levels [2-Track]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, 1 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Levels [2-Track] (Audio CD)
Great CD, very happy with my purchase, a reasonable price to pay. I definitely recommend this product. Loved by all the family :).

Emartbuy Blackberry 9380 Curve Wave Pattern Gel Skin Cover/Case Purple
Emartbuy Blackberry 9380 Curve Wave Pattern Gel Skin Cover/Case Purple
Offered by emartbuyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD ;), 23 July 2012
I am very happy with my purchase as this is a great cover. It's a good price for what you get and is definately not a let down.

Up All Night
Up All Night

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it :D, 23 July 2012
This review is from: Up All Night (Audio CD)
One Direction isn't my favourite band, but I love this CD, it is perfect for teenage girls or anyone else that would love it. It would make a great birthday present and is amazing for the price, I would definately recommend this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3