Profile for Winnie > Reviews

Content by Winnie

Winnie

Page: 1 | 2
Strathwood Garden Furniture -  Ritta Wicker / Poly Rattan 2 Seater Bistro Set, Dark Grey, with Table
Strathwood Garden Furniture - Ritta Wicker / Poly Rattan 2 Seater Bistro Set, Dark Grey, with Table

5.0 out of 5 stars This garden furniture set is perfect! Very well made, 24 Oct 2014
This garden furniture set is perfect! Very well made, it is stylish and sturdy for the small outside space I bought it for. It has already coped very windy conditions without being blown around and the poly rattan surfaces are easy to keep clean. I cannot recommend this garden furniture set more highly.

Bananagrams Game
Bananagrams Game
Offered by Lovely Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars A great word game for all the family!, 16 May 2014
This review is from: Bananagrams Game (Toy)
I first came across Bananagrams when I played it with a friend and her 8 year old grandchild, so I bought it to play with my own grandchild. It is simpler to than other word games, so very good for all ages to play together. It is quick and fun to play, so also ideal for taking on holiday, as well as playing at home. Good for learning words too! I highly recommend it!

New Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 7 inch 7" 2013 (ALL Model Versions - 16GB, 32GB & 64GB Wi-Fi + 4G LTE) RED Multi-Function Leather SMART FOLIO Front & Back Case / Smart Cover / Typing & Viewing Stand / Premium SLIM Flip Case With Magnetic Sleep Sensor & Screen Protector Shield Guard & Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Tablet Red Stylus Pen Accessory Accessories Pack by InventCase®
Offered by Sunny Savers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 31 Dec 2013
I bought this accessory for my recently purchased Amazon Kindle HDX. As well as the case, the product includes a stylus and screen protector for the Kindle. It is a good quality and very good value for the money.

#Youdunnit: Three Short Stories
#Youdunnit: Three Short Stories

4.0 out of 5 stars Good variations on a theme, 31 Dec 2013
I bought this book of short stories to read over the Christmas break. It is a clever concept, whereby the authors were asked to write stories around a given theme for a murder mystery. I thoroughly enjoyed the stories which were well written and easy to read.

Playmobil 5954 Leisure Jet
Playmobil 5954 Leisure Jet
Offered by Handybörse DG

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good buy, 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 5954 Leisure Jet (Toy)
My grandson loves this Playmobil Leisure Jet and plays with it all the time. It is excellent for imaginary play.

Playmobil 1.2.3 6773 123 Coach
Playmobil 1.2.3 6773 123 Coach
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun present for a 2 year old, 17 Oct 2013
hI bought the Airport Shuttle Bus for my grandson who loves it. I highly recommend it for this age group.

Edinburgh Shorts
Edinburgh Shorts

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 21 Jun 2013
This review is from: Edinburgh Shorts (Kindle Edition)
Having just visited Edinburgh recently, I have found this book of short stories very enjoyable. They are all well written and bring the city to life again as the stories take you on journeys with the characters. It is a good book to pick up for a quick read and would be ideal to take with you if you plan to visit Edinburgh.

Clear Heart Shaped Perspex Cake Pop Stand Holds 17 Cake Pops BPS0081
Clear Heart Shaped Perspex Cake Pop Stand Holds 17 Cake Pops BPS0081
Offered by Pos Display Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars A great hit with my grandchild!, 21 May 2013
I bought this cake stand as part of a birthday present for my grandchild. Apparently it is very easy to put together and the pop cakes look lovely in it. It will also make a lovely display at parties.

FitFlop Shoes Shuv Nubuck Chestnut Chestnut UK8
FitFlop Shoes Shuv Nubuck Chestnut Chestnut UK8

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 21 May 2013
I am a great fan of fitflop footware and these are sooo soft and comfortable to wear. They also go with anything! I recommend them

A Day At The Office
A Day At The Office

2.0 out of 5 stars A disappointing read for me, 21 May 2013
I don't like this book because I find the characters rather shallow. There is more entertainment in a day at the office where I work than there is in this book. Sorry. It's a quick read because I kept skipping pages when the dialogue got repetitive and boring.

Page: 1 | 2