Profile for Mrs A Sealey > Reviews

Content by Mrs A Sealey

Mrs A Sealey

Frostfire Mooncandles Vanilla Scented Dripping Wax Colour Changing Candles with Remote Control, 4-inch/ 5-inch/ 6-inch
Offered by Innovationstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great produce but ashame you can no longer get 3*6" packs, 13 May 2013
I actually wanted packs fo 3*6inch candles for centre pieces for a function I'm having. Unfortunately, Frostfire (the manufacturer) have stopped producing these and I did approach them to assist but their response was to buy multiple packs of 6", 5" and 4", so it has cost me much more than expected which grates some what.

The candles themselves are a great product and these were delivered in double quick time, which was great, by the supplier.
The scoring is for the product and the supplier's service and not for the manufacturer's response

NAV-MAT - DASH MOUNT FOR PORTABLE SATELLITE NAVIGATION - Licensed by the Association of Chief Police Officers as an Official Police Security Initiative approval - UK Specification - See our advert in the Sunday Times
Offered by Southmid Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple but effective, 14 Mar 2013
I brought this for a friend as I have one myself. It is great to avoid the tell tale signs on the windscreen from your sat nav suction attachment. So burgulars more likely to look elsewhere. Worth it - taken from someone who had two front windows smashed in a week with thieves in two seperate areas trying to steal - the second ones had a wasted journey as it was too soon after the first incident!!

Natures Babies Dalmation Dog 8inch
Natures Babies Dalmation Dog 8inch
Offered by Balloon Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support to Cruella de Ville outfit, 14 Mar 2013
I brought this to compliment my Cruella de Ville outfit rented for the work xmas party. Not only was it a great little toy (I do love cuddly toys anyway) but it contributed to me winning the fancy dress and a bottle of champagne to boot!

Andrew James Powerful 300 Watt Hand Mixer With Chrome Beaters, Dough Hooks, 5 Speed With Turbo Button Includes Balloon Whisk
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Cake makers paradise, 14 Mar 2013
I brought this for a relative who has just got into cake making. I thought it may be too heavy for her to old and offered to swap with my own Kenwood one - I had no hope of that happening - she loves this and says it makes beautiful cakes and really isn't too heavy at all

Ladies Plum Suede Moccasin Slippers Fur Lining & Collar,Hardwearing Sole.size 4
Ladies Plum Suede Moccasin Slippers Fur Lining & Collar,Hardwearing Sole.size 4
Offered by BlueWaterSports

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great, 14 Mar 2013
I brought these for a relative at Christmas and they absolutiely loved them and so practical with the hardwearing soul

Supergets® Blackberry Curve 9320 Hot Pink Top Flip Case Covers, Screen Protector and Polishing Cloth

3.0 out of 5 stars Love colour but doesn't turn off, 14 Mar 2013
I'm a pink freak - so the colour is perfect. Unfortunately though I often find that the keyboard has been operating through the cover, so would have been better with a proper blackberry cover that automatically turns the keyboard off when you put it in the case - but then again they don't come in pink!

Frostfire Mooncandles Vanilla Scented Dripping Wax Colour Changing Candles with Remote Control, 3 x 6-inch

5.0 out of 5 stars Please bring back the box sets at 6" only, 14 Mar 2013
I loved these and want to buy more to be part of table centres for a special occasion later in 2013. However, I can not find these being sold in box sets of 6" any more only in 4"+5"+6" and I don't need the 4" and 5" ones!!

Blossom Sonea - Stunning Swarovski crystal and diamante tiara. A low hair accessory with plenty of sparkle and twinkle. 24cm x 2.5cm. Free gift wrapping.

5.0 out of 5 stars How beautiful and what good value, 14 Mar 2013
I was looking for something special to compliment the dress I have found for a very special occasion later this year. I saw this on Amazon and although it is difficult to be sure from a photo - I really wasn't disappointed - it is truely beautiful and looking forward to working out the hair design to go with it!

The delivery was also outstanding - it actually arrived 3 days before the delivery window I had been advised (less than 48 hours after I placed the order)!

Courage To Grieve: Creative Living, Recovery and Growth Through Grief
Courage To Grieve: Creative Living, Recovery and Growth Through Grief
by Judy Tatelbaum

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must for anyone trying to cope with grief, 14 Mar 2013
I purchased this for a friend who had had some really sad news, as I remembered how useful it was when I lost someone close. This is the type of book that you can pick up and put down at appropriate moments and it makes you realise you are normal and it is ok to grieve. My friend appreciated receiving this at a very difficult time