Profile for Loulass > Reviews

Content by Loulass

Loulass

LINDY BOP CLASSY VINTAGE AUDREY HEPBURN STYLE 1950's ROCKABILLY SWING EVENING DRESS (18, Black)
Offered by Lindy Bop
Price: 49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Dress, 19 April 2014
Beautiful dress I love it! Touch on the small side for my bust but hopefully be perfect after a few more weeks on my diet.Dress is fully lined and lovely full skirt,just need to order the petticoat and I'm all set for my friends upcoming wedding,really quick delivery aswell 😄will definitely be ordering more Lindy Bop dresses in the future.

Pet dog puppy summer polo rainbow striped t-shirt vest XS-XL
Pet dog puppy summer polo rainbow striped t-shirt vest XS-XL
Offered by leading-star

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 16 Feb 2014
Good value only downside it's small fitting but for the money it's fine I got the large and it fits my shihtzu

Bluetooth Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable 40mm Speaker For Iphone 5, 5s, 5c, iPod, Ipad and MP3 Players
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Top class, 1 Jan 2014
Thrilled with this speaker had already bought 2 similar from another seller and was greatly disappointed so I decided to give this one a go!it is brilliant easy to connect and use,the sound is fab really can't recommend highly enough.

Joop ALL ABOUT EVE eau de perfume spray 40 ml
Joop ALL ABOUT EVE eau de perfume spray 40 ml
Offered by Style Perfumes
Price: 37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Ecstatic !, 6 Dec 2013
Can't believe I have found my favourite ever fragrance after years of searching home and abroad!thrilled to bits forgotten how good it smells,bottle is small so will have to wear it sparingly.........hopefully be able to stock up.