Profile for James Penticost > Reviews

Hopes and Fears
Hopes and Fears
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 30 Aug. 2004
This review is from: Hopes and Fears (Audio CD)
I was recommended this album by a friend and I think that it is brilliant. I have had this album with me for months now and I am still listening to it.
All off the tracks are brilliant, but my favourite one would have to be the last track.
Truly superb- recommended to everyone! 10/10

Hey Ya [CD 2]
Hey Ya [CD 2]
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars !!!, 24 Feb. 2004
This review is from: Hey Ya [CD 2] (Audio CD)
i really love this song!
I only realised yesterday that there is only one man in the amazing video. good video brill song together they r amazing!

Pickin on Blink 182
Pickin on Blink 182

5.0 out of 5 stars Wierd!?, 24 Feb. 2004
This review is from: Pickin on Blink 182 (Audio CD)
I think that this, 10 song, album is truly amazing!!
I have never herd anything like it. Me and my mate were listening to 'all the small things' and just laughed all the way through it!
But i do admit i does start to get really annoying after a short period of time, after listening too it for hours on end!
It is a good c.d if your a fan of blink, and if you just want a laugh! I highly recomend this album.

Grand Theft Auto Vol 2 - Wave 103
Grand Theft Auto Vol 2 - Wave 103

4.0 out of 5 stars w w w wave 103 great sound track!!!, 17 May 2003
Hi, I just want too say I have bought the wave 103 sound track and it is great. I am only 14 and love the eighties music. it had all of the great tracks on from the game. The reason why i only gave it a four star is because it could have done with a few more tracks from 'DJ Adam First'. I loved the track - 'facination' it is really great! ! !
Thank for spending your time reading this review.