ARRAY(0xae1169c8)

Strain
Strain
Price: 4.30

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't like that.., 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Strain (Kindle Edition)
There were so many things working against this book from the start for me. I honestly don't know why I picked it up. I don't like zombie/outbreak stories, movies or tv shows. I mean, I really don't like them, don't get any enjoyment from them at all. I'm not into multiple partners, Dom/sub relationships, dubious consent, forced, angst, orgies or abuse and I demand a HEA whenever possible.

So bearing that in mind, can I take a moment to applaud A.C.Gormley here.

I stayed up right through the night, no exaggeration, I was simply unable to put this one down. Right now I can't fault it.

If you haven't bought this one yet stop wasting your time reading reviews and go get stuck in.

If your having concerns about some of the darker content, don't, in my opinion it was very well handled.

Unholy Magic (The Downside Ghosts.)
Unholy Magic (The Downside Ghosts.)
by Stacia Kane
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars I will only offer this..., 9 Aug 2010
I won't bore anyone by going over what's already been said.

I loved this book, I hated this book, I threw this book at my sun bed, very nearly chucked it in the pool and at one point refused to continue reading it, only to grumble to myself and pick it up again seconds later.
I have blistering red sun burn from a few hours in which I became completely absorbed and forgot the real world around me.
Forget drug abuse this book is a health hazard In the best way. You can loose yourself in it, forget yourself, and live through characters you love, even though you know you shouldn't.
If that doesn't say it, I don't know how to.

And even though this book and I nearly distroyed one another at points, I will throw out clothes I have only worn once so that I can fit it in my suit case, take it home and put it where it belongs. On my bookshelf, with my other favourites.

Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, Book 1)
Unholy Ghosts (Downside Ghosts, Book 1)
by Stacia Kane
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A drug user I've grown to love., 9 Aug 2010
I'm pretty firmly against drug use, but chess makes for some interesting reading and I find her addiction and reasoning easy to understand. This book was a surprise for me and just having finished the second in the series I can say It only gets better.