Profile for 34007Wadebridge > Reviews

Mens Texpeed Blue & White Armoured Leather Motorcycle / Motorbike Jacket - XL
Mens Texpeed Blue & White Armoured Leather Motorcycle / Motorbike Jacket - XL
Offered by Bike-Wear-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, coming from a 24/7 motorcyclist!, 16 July 2015
Perfect. The quality is great, it fits nice and snug, it kept me warm in the cold and dry in the wet, what more could I ask for. Arrived within 24hrs of ordering it too, which is a big bonus! Totally worth the price, don't be put off by it!

50 Litre Recycling Bin - Yellow Flap/Lid
50 Litre Recycling Bin - Yellow Flap/Lid
Offered by Prime Furnishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Very very happy., 17 April 2015
Very nice quality, we use it for it's intended purpose and it holds a large amount of bottles, magazines, cardboard boxes (like cereal box size) and everyday stuff. It fits nicely in the corner of the kitchen with the regular bin and doesn't look out of place. Really happy with the quality and size of the bin, with how much it holds. It's not easily to hit over (which I am prone to do!) and sits firmly, even when it's empty, on the floor and is easy to clean with the lid being removeable and attachable with real ease. Just unclip and re-clip. Simple.

Result Unisex Adult Heavyweight Waterproof Jacket/Trouser Suit Black X-Large
Result Unisex Adult Heavyweight Waterproof Jacket/Trouser Suit Black X-Large
Offered by School Wear United & Ayra® Mens Wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Really really happy, 17 April 2015
This is a brilliant Rainsuit, as I call it. I have used it several times in the pouring rain and it is faultless, kept me dry as a bone. It fitted perfectly, I selected a size or two bigger purely because I wear my work uniform underneath so I wanted the breathing space, and this is not clingy like other suits are. It dries fairly quickly in an average temperature room (18 degrees) and folds right down in a handly storage back so you don't need to worry about it taking up room. Overall thw buld quality is really nice and I will invest in another should I need another one. Brilliant is the only word I can use.

Durex Perfect Sensitive 100 ml
Durex Perfect Sensitive 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good good stuff., 17 April 2015
This is much better than regular lube. My partner says it's much more comfortable to have on and she much prefers it to any other lube we have used. I cannot argue with the point so have nothing else to add here!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item, but did have one issue, 17 April 2015
They looked the part on my partner, she enjoyed wearing them, the only problem was after one wash, the thread started to come out and we had to throw them away. They arrived within time and they fitted as expected, but I'm not going to rate harshly because it could've been a bad batch that "slipped through the net", see the pun there... ;) They looked really nice.

Parallel Lines
Parallel Lines

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it., 17 April 2015
This review is from: Parallel Lines (Audio CD)
Bought this for my mum, she was happy with it. Good selection of songs and good audio quality.

NEW, 1900W 4 - SLICE TOASTERS AVAILABLE IN BLACK - FREE P&P WITHIN MAINLAND UK ONLY - PLEASE CONTACT US FIRST FOR SHIPPING TO SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS & ISLANDS, ISLE OF MAN, NORTHERN IRELAND, CHANNEL ISLANDS & BFPO ADDRESSES

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with the toaster, 17 April 2015
Brilliant. Arrived very quickly, worked right out the box and looks the part. It's fairly sizeable for a 4 slot toaster, rough dimensions are 30 high x 30wide x28 tall. The gloss colour looks really nice, it's very good for the price and I cannot fault it. It's cooked bagels, toast, hot cross bun loaf, anything and everything, and handled it perfectly. It smelled like hot metal fot the first two or three uses, but the booklet says to turn it on and just pop it down empty for the first few uses, just to let it bed in, but it has been faultless and we've used it everyday since the 9th March so no problems so far. Will definatley buy it again if our does ever breakdown.

Far Cry 4 DLC#4 - Valley of the Yetis [PC Code - Uplay]
Far Cry 4 DLC#4 - Valley of the Yetis [PC Code - Uplay]

5.0 out of 5 stars A good laugh, 17 April 2015
This is a really enjoyable DLC. It is set in snow covered mountians, and the best part is the main part of the DLC, the Yeti's! They are not impossible to kill but not easy (without the right weaponary that is!). It's good fun to play, you obviously take it with a pinch of salt in the sense of Yeti's not being real (well, that's not true in some peoples eyes!) Downloaded fairly quickly, took me about 40 minutes I think I cannot really remember, but it was worth it. Just buy a copy, you know you want to....

Bahco Bicycle Tool Kit + Pouch 16pce
Bahco Bicycle Tool Kit + Pouch 16pce
Offered by Caulfield Industrial

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little tool, 17 April 2015
This is a very strong multi-tool and with it being a Bahco product, you know you're getting quality. I use this on my Mountian bike. It has all the sizes you need for everything on the bike and will definatley help you out at the roadside or in the middle of nowhere when you need it! I wouldn't go anywhere on the bike without it now as you never know when you need it! It folds away nicely and is compact, it comes with a really nice pouch to store it in safely, I store mine in a Large frame bag and still have room for keys and a mobile. Perfect tool.

TY Beanie Babies Avalanche the husky dog
TY Beanie Babies Avalanche the husky dog
Offered by Trade Beanies

5.0 out of 5 stars A good gift., 17 April 2015
Bought as a easter present. It's not a big item, probably 10 to 12cm long, without physically measuring it. It's good quality and arrived quickly with Amazon. It comes (with all of the TY items I imagine) with a backstory for the animal, and a name which I think is a really nice touch. Very happy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20