Profile for Joethereviewer > Reviews

Content by Joethereviewer

Joethereviewer

Page: 1 | 2
Orthotic insoles Full length with arch supports, metatarsal and heel Cushion for plantar fasciitis treatment (10.5-12)
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars Try them if you have foot pain., 18 Nov. 2014
Good product, a little sore at first just until you get used too the feel (a week or 2). After that though, the pain relief I felt was fantastic, I have flat feet and had foot pain, knee pain and hip discomfort but after using these non of the above, well worth a try.

Elle Macpherson The Body by Homedics 3-in-1 Luxury Footspa
Elle Macpherson The Body by Homedics 3-in-1 Luxury Footspa

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL, 18 Nov. 2014
I was bought this by my girlfriend as I'm on my feet 10 hours a day and my feet get very sore. I returned the first 1 as the bubbles didn't work. Got the second 1, and, good news, the bubbles worked 5 times. It also has a feature to keep the water warm (apparently) this was not put in the two I purchased as the water just got cold. This is a serious pile of dog excrement, worst product ive ever had the misfortune to use. Some quality control is need urgently I think. Do not buy this!

AQF Power Weight Lifting Wrist Wraps Supports Gym Training Fist Straps BLACK - FREE DELIVERY
Offered by SPORTS INSIDE

5.0 out of 5 stars The price is right, 1 Jan. 2014
I bought these wraps as I do a lot of heavy lifting and i'm starting to get a little old, so bits of my anatomy are starting to weaken. I haven't tried these out as yet but I have worn them to test the comfort and they do seem up to the job,you can obviously get a bigger brand for thrice the money but why not give these a go first. Shop around though because some sellers are cheaper than others on the postage. Happy training.

Melissa & Doug Lion - Plush
Melissa & Doug Lion - Plush

5.0 out of 5 stars Love lions? Buy this!, 1 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Lion - Plush (Toy)
Looked everywhere for one of these for my little girl and when I found this I was shocked at how realistic it looks, some of the other plush lions out there look a little cartoony, and thats fine if that's what you are looking for, but this looks really authentic. It's pretty big as well! My three year old loves anything to do with lions, so this was ideal. She climbs all over it, cuddles it and does horsey rides on it. Seriously, if you have a child who adores lions get this!

Fizz Wiz Mix Flavours (space dust) (pack of 6)
Fizz Wiz Mix Flavours (space dust) (pack of 6)
Offered by Sweet memories

5.0 out of 5 stars Childhood favourite!, 1 Jan. 2014
This stuff is just as I remember it as a kid. The original is the best, I found the other two flavours to be not quite as fizzy, but still good to eat. Bought these as stocking fillers at Christmas and my daughter loves it. I do too. If you're gonna get retro, you might as well get a bit of fizz wizz.

Blitz Sport Standard Rubber Knife
Blitz Sport Standard Rubber Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic (but good) training knife, 11 May 2013
I have used these training knives for a long time,off and on, and I can safely say they do the job. Some reviews say the paint flakes, and it does but look at other training knives and you'll see that most of them are black to start with so it doesn't really matter in my humble opinion. They can be a little pointy at first which can make training with these knives a little jumpy at first, a bit of sand paper would soon round the point of if you are really bothered about it though. Overall a very good practice weapon whether just starting you're training or you're fairly advanced. You can buy these knives for a couple of pounds (sterling) so what more motivation do you need. Hope this review helps.

Talk German (book and CD)
Talk German (book and CD)
by Jeanne Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple layout and easy to pick up!, 26 Feb. 2013
This item was bought for me for Christmas 2012, I learned basic school German as a child and wanted to try and pick it up again. I cannot recommend this system enough, I've been listening to the cd's via my mp3 player and also with the book (try and get a version with the book and cd's it helps) and I am half way through it i.e. cd 1 finished. I listen to the recordings for maybe 1-2 hours per day and I think I could definetely walk into a cafe or bar in a German speaking country and not look like a total fool thanks to this system. Some of the grammer takes a while to get the hang of but that is more a flaw in my ability to learn than a flaw with the system. I haven't used any other format than this bbc version but I feel that if you are a total begginer or doing as myself and taking it up after a 15 year layoff, you won't go far wrong. I'm thinking of getting the next book in the series too as it is so easy to pick up. I think if you are more advanced you should probably avoid this and go for number 2 straight away or maybe seek out a class at your local college. Hope this review helps, happy learning.

Hopes Relief Creme
Hopes Relief Creme
Offered by All Mall Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars A Relief, 24 April 2012
This review is from: Hopes Relief Creme (Personal Care)
If you or your child is suffering with eczema you have got to give this product a try at least once! My little girl has suffered with eczema from about 2 months old and we have tried everything from the doctors and if you are in the same situation you will recognise some of the following, Cetraban, Epaderm, Dermol, Hydocortisone cream, Eumavate etc ect ect. They are either greasy or they sting and they are either petroleum by products or steroids. So seriously give this a try, I know its a little expensive but to think that we have put about 3 gallon of the other creams on over the past year or so, to little avail, it seemed worth a shot to us. So we gave it a go and her skin has never been so clear, it feels like babys skin should feel, I'll admit I was a bit sceptical at first but after using about two tubes (about £25!!!)her skin isnt red, inflamed, scabby or any of the eczema signs. I'll also say that if she has a major flare up or an infected bout of eczema this wont do anything on its own so we do use a little steroiud cream to take the edge off but this is a nothing amount compared to how much we had to use a few month ago. I know most people will have given up reading this because of the length of it but if you haven't and your little one is in a similar position and you are at your wits end GIVE IT A GO! Also maybe try a product called salcura, it has given my little one some relief and may be a little cheaper (not sure). Thanks for reading and good luck to all who suffer.

Reebok Studio Kettlebell - Blue, 16 Kg (Old Version)
Reebok Studio Kettlebell - Blue, 16 Kg (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice colourful items, 3 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Reebok Studio Kettlebell (Sports)
This kind of design of kettlebell is very easy to use, it has a nice wide handle through all the weights and I like the idea of them being colour coded for ease of use, they do have a vinyl covering but I assume this is only for easy identification purposes, its not made for any kind of shock absorbtion as they are still, after all, weights. If your going to buy kettlebells I dont think you will go far wrong.

Hand Grip Digital Dynamometer
Hand Grip Digital Dynamometer
Offered by IDASS

5.0 out of 5 stars Good piece of kit, 3 Dec. 2011
Bought this item for my personal training business, its as good as they come in terms of functionality and functions. Clear digital readout, its got save settings to compare how you are doing each time you use the kit and also a press and use option. Around the same price as most other dynamometers unless you buy second hand. All in, a worthwhile buy!

Page: 1 | 2