Profile for Dibasky > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Noppies G Ds Norwich Baby Girl's T-Shirt Red 3 Years
Noppies G Ds Norwich Baby Girl's T-Shirt Red 3 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 2 Oct. 2013
I was doubtful at first but once I saw it I was amazed at the quality. the finish is just great and will definitely be buying more of this brand. the design on the sleeves are cute and make my girl a true princess. Would recommend this.

Mini Nümph Jasmin Girl's Dress Grey Melange 3 Years
Mini Nümph Jasmin Girl's Dress Grey Melange 3 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, 2 Oct. 2013
I was doubtful at first but once I saw it I was amazed at the quality. the finish is just great and will definitely be buying more of this brand. I daughter fell in love with these instantly and it looks comfortable. Would recommend these to any parent.

Froddo Rose Casual shoe G3110005- G 7.5 UK Toddler
Froddo Rose Casual shoe G3110005- G 7.5 UK Toddler
Offered by FYFO

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 Oct. 2013
I was doubtful at first but once I saw them I was amazed at the quality. the finish is just great and will definitely be buying more of this brand. I daughter fell in love with these instantly and they look comfortable on her tiny feet. Would recommend these to any parent.

I Knew You Were Trouble
I Knew You Were Trouble

5.0 out of 5 stars Am in love with taylor, 2 Oct. 2013
Totally this girl has talent. Can I marry you? A great track would ask that you listen to it. She is amazing.

Ashford Ridge Mens Leather Suit / Trouser Belt, Styled on Belts by Paul Smith - 1.25''/30mm - Boxed - Black, Medium # AR-5401
Offered by HotShuffle

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 2 Oct. 2013
Like the finish but bought a slightly shorter length as I bought excactly my trouser waist size. always buy one size biiger than your waistline.

Candy
Candy

5.0 out of 5 stars great track, 2 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Candy (MP3 Download)
Love the track. who said he is too old for a younger crowd. shame on that DJ. Good Job Robbie.

Giorgio Beverley Hills Yellow Eau de Toilette for Men - 118 ml
Giorgio Beverley Hills Yellow Eau de Toilette for Men - 118 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars great fragrance, 2 Oct. 2013
For the price, this is a bargain and the fragrance is just strong enough and would recommend this to anyone. Will definitely be buying a bottle for the forseeable future to add to the collection.

Froddo White Casual Sandal G2130006- G 7.5 UK Toddler
Froddo White Casual Sandal G2130006- G 7.5 UK Toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazed, 2 Oct. 2013

Evo Girls Move and Groove Scooter
Evo Girls Move and Groove Scooter
Offered by Stilton Bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars easy assemble, 18 Sept. 2013
Bought this as a first time for my 3 year old and she absolutely loves it. For that price would recommend.

Mens HI-TEC 'ARGON PU/Leather Trainers Non Marking sole White/Navy size 10 UK
Mens HI-TEC 'ARGON PU/Leather Trainers Non Marking sole White/Navy size 10 UK
Offered by shoeshoebedo

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 18 Sept. 2013
I bought these as they looked smart and after less than 2 months of having them they have started to crack. Doubt the accuracy of the description in saying outer leather. the only leather part is the tip-toe front end the rest is manmade material(plastic!). I will never buy another pair again. should have stuck to Nike....

They are comfortable though but that's just it. wouldn't recommend if you are looking for a long term trainer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3