Profile for alblueeye > Reviews

Content by alblueeye

alblueeye

Rock Band: Band in a Box (PS2/PS3)
Rock Band: Band in a Box (PS2/PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILL!!!, 17 May 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this for my son, what fun!.There was a big fight who would go first when we opened it. Obviously my son won. We have had many hours of fun. It's a big favourite with both my sons friends and mine alike. Would highly recommend it.

Rock Band - Game Only (PS3)
Rock Band - Game Only (PS3)
Offered by scaddingk

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill !!!, 17 May 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this for my son. When he opened it there was a bit of a fight who would go first! Obviously my son won! We've had hours of fun with it and it's a big favourite with my sons friends and mine!!!

Philips Sonicare HX6013/16 ProResults Standard Toothbrush Heads 3-Pack
Philips Sonicare HX6013/16 ProResults Standard Toothbrush Heads 3-Pack
Offered by Care-by-Mail

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleaner than clean teeth, 17 May 2011
My dentist recommended that I purchase a Philips Sonicare toothbrush last year. You can see the difference this has made to my teeth and gums and my dentist was very impressed with the results at my last dental checkup. As you receive only one toothbrush head with the toothbrush I needed to order a replacement. Buying the 3-pack is a really good deal. You can set up an automatic reorder which is delivered to your door every 6 months if you wish without having to reorder. The price is obviously cheaper by doing this. The brush heads need replacing approximately every 3 months, but if you are like me and can't remember when you last changed it, the dark blue bristles at the top of the head turn white. I would definately recommend this product.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 6, 2012 2:47 PM BST

The Saga of Darren Shan Pack, 12 books, RRP £71.88 (Allies of Night,Cirque du Freak,Hunters of Dusk,Killers of Dawn,Lake of Souls,Lord of Shadows,Sons of Destiny,Vampire Prince,Vampire's Assistant,Trials of Death,Tunnels of Blood,Vampire Mountain). (The Saga of Darren Shan)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Christmas present, 17 May 2011
Bought this as a surprise for my son as he had been borrowing these books from the library. He was absolutely ecstatic when he opened them on Christmas morning and couldn't put them down. Had to prise the book he was reading out of his hands so he could eat his Christmas dinner! These books are very addictive and children and adults alike will love them. Great buying the whole box set as you don't have to wait to get the next one and excellent value for money. my son has read the whole box set twice already and is now working his way through them for the third time. A great buy. The box set arrived within days of ordering. Will definately use this company again.

Christian Dior Dolce Vita EDT Spray 30 ml
Christian Dior Dolce Vita EDT Spray 30 ml
Offered by Direct Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars love, love, love, 17 May 2011
This is my absolute favourite perfume in the whole world!!! It comes in a cute and stylish bottle and a posh box. I have received lots of compliments on the smell and a few converts! The product arrived within days of ordering. Will definately use this company again.

Wenko Shower Curtain 180x200 Bathtub, PEVA
Wenko Shower Curtain 180x200 Bathtub, PEVA

5.0 out of 5 stars fun and funky, 17 May 2011
What a fun and funky shower curtain. Have received lots of comments from family and friends. A big hit with children! Arrived very quickly after ordering. Excellent purchase. Will definately use this company again.