Profile for Georgina Kydd > Reviews

Content by Georgina Kydd

Georgina Kydd

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars looks amazing and does the job perfectly, 17 Feb. 2013
I got this product as a present and it was LOVED. Like it so much I'll deffinitely buy it again for another gift and also myself!! Brillliant value for money!!

CaseGuru Premium Luxury Multi Function Standby Case/Cover/Folio for the Microsoft Surface RT 10.6 Inch Tablet Black and Free Stylus Pen

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't fit the keyboard, 17 Feb. 2013
The case I received was not as pictured. It did not have the 'cut away' section at the camera which is required for closing open apps (dragging from the top of the screen). It had a strap at the bottom to secure the tablet in place which made it impossible to attach the keyboard whilst the tablet was in the case. (This also meant that the keyboard couldn't be stored in the case...very inconvenient).
I am definitely returning the product I received.

Microsoft Surface with Windows RT 64Gb Tablet
Microsoft Surface with Windows RT 64Gb Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Best App based tablet (/computer!!), 28 Jan. 2013
I LOVE this product. It does everything I want it to and more. I use it for doing Uni work, watching films, playing music and games. It has taken over from my old laptop and does everything that my old laptop does!!! I would recommend Surface RT to anyone who wants an application based computer.