Profile for Gabymarie > Reviews

Gabymarie "harry_dog"

The Girl Who Never Came Back
The Girl Who Never Came Back

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book!, 18 Dec. 2013
I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed this book , it was exciting and thrilling and I recommend it to people who enjoy secrets as well as twists!

The plot is great but it's the ending that is mainly disappointing as it seemed quite rushed and could have had some more detail in it - the book itself seemed quite short (or I could just be a fast reader) but as I said , I highly recommend this book :)

Pack of 25 Clear Cupcake Boxes for 1 Cupcake with Clear Incert
Pack of 25 Clear Cupcake Boxes for 1 Cupcake with Clear Incert
Offered by Weddingandpartystore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little boxes, 7 Sept. 2013
I am very impressed with the quality of these boxes, the finished product with the cupcake and ribbon etc. looks really lovely and gave the professional finish I was looking for. I would have no hesitation using these again when asked to. (www,sccakes,co,uk). They have a protective covering which was good and meant that the boxes were 'crystal' clear and did not leave any finger marks on filling.

He's After Me
He's After Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!, 20 Jun. 2013
This review is from: He's After Me (Kindle Edition)
I had previously bought one of Chris Higgins books , and I loved it! But not as much as I loved this book! I was gripped by it! The ending was so touching and made me nervous! I love this book , it is just amazing!!

My Horse
My Horse

5.0 out of 5 stars super fun!, 2 Feb. 2013
This review is from: My Horse (App)
I have had this app on my iPod and really wanted it on my kindle and now I can! It's super fun :)

Songbird: Teen Romance
Songbird: Teen Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional & Enjoyable at the same time, 11 Jan. 2013
I really liked this book and found it quite emotional! There are so many twists and occurrences , I found myself practically glued to this book! A thoroughly enjoyable and emotional book :)

Wanted (Wanted Series Book 1)
Wanted (Wanted Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 3 Jan. 2013
I really enjoyed this book and I always felt that I had to keep reading for hours on end :) however there where some chapters (2 -Jeff's and ari's) towards the end as I felt it became a bit repetitive. Other than that I would recommend it to my friends :)

Fallen Too Far
Fallen Too Far

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked after the first chapter!!, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Fallen Too Far (Kindle Edition)
This book is my second most favourite book of all time ( the first book being 'breathe' by abbi glines ) . I read this book in.less than a day as it was so interesting! The storyline is touching and I must admit that throughout the book I was affected with the feelings of blaire. This book certainly kept me reading for hours on end!

Breathe
Breathe

5.0 out of 5 stars Definite read, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Breathe (Kindle Edition)
I have thoroughly been enjoying abbi glines selection of romantic books! The books never fail at catching my attention and I find myself hooked after the first chapter! The description, plot and characters are amazing and I have enjoyed this book much more than any other book I have read :)

The French Kitchen: A Cookbook
The French Kitchen: A Cookbook
by Fran Warde

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read on a dull winter day!, 5 Jan. 2004
This a great book to whisk away your winter blues . The pictures are just the essence of France and the recipies to match! Simple French food, no great long list of ingredients, can't wait to try them all!