Profile for mave > Reviews

Tractor Ted - All About Tractors - DVD New Release
Tractor Ted - All About Tractors - DVD New Release
Offered by Tractor Ted
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tractor Ted is our grandsons' all-time favourite. Looking at how real machines work, 7 July 2014
Tractor Ted is our grandsons' all-time favourite. Looking at how real machines work, with just a bit of animation of Tractor Ted, makes it watchable for adults too. It was interesting to hear my husband - brought up on a farm - say 'Well I never knew that!'

Soft Butterfly Netting 6m x 10m
Soft Butterfly Netting 6m x 10m
Offered by Gardening Naturally
Price: 41.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff - hence our second order this year, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Soft Butterfly Netting 6m x 10m
Great stuff - hence our second order this year.Large size is a boon in our smallholding to protect from all the baddies, in a particularly good year.

Tractor Tom - Buzz To The Rescue [DVD]
Tractor Tom - Buzz To The Rescue [DVD]
Dvd ~ James Nesbitt
Price: 4.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Tractor Tom is much loved by our 2 year old grandson. Great to find some new titles

Hudora 65150 Trampoline with Safety Net - 305 cm, 3 Feet
Hudora 65150 Trampoline with Safety Net - 305 cm, 3 Feet
Price: 185.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful thing. We had all sorts of dire warnings ..., 7 July 2014
Wonderful thing. We had all sorts of dire warnings as to how hard construction would be, but my husband came in one afternoon having done it single-handed. Sorted! Grandkids love it to bits. It will bw well used. The trampoline is very substantial, and will certainly last their childhood. Cheers for an exciting item, sensibly priced.

Pub Original Pork Crackling Card (20 packs)
Pub Original Pork Crackling Card (20 packs)
Offered by Freshers Foods Ltd
Price: 7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I suppose they will always be pricy - but these seem the best of the bunch, 7 July 2014
Yummy! Not as salty as some other products. I suppose they will always be pricy - but these seem the best of the bunch.

EXERCISE BOOKS MATHS LARGE 10mm SQUARES A5 [Pack of 5]
EXERCISE BOOKS MATHS LARGE 10mm SQUARES A5 [Pack of 5]
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP LTD
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product. My young grandson needs this size -cm, 7 July 2014
Good product. My young grandson needs this size -cm.sq. - to practice keeping in the squares, and they're almost impossible to buy on the high street. Sensibly priced, good weight, and comes in sensible sized amounts.

SCHOOL EXERCISE BOOKS 8mm LINES A5 48 Page 165 x 203mm "10 Pack"
SCHOOL EXERCISE BOOKS 8mm LINES A5 48 Page 165 x 203mm "10 Pack"
Offered by Craft Shop Direct
Price: 8.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Great little product. Substantial weight paper; good to be able to buy in small quantities.

Jam Making and Preserving - Pack Of 8 - 2lb / 900g Round Glass Jam Jar With Gold Twist Off Lids - (Choice Of 4 Lid Colours)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product; carefully packaged -couldn't possibly come to grief, 7 July 2014
Great product; carefully packaged -couldn't possibly come to grief, and in fact, next day delivery at no extra cost. I make loads of jam, chutneys and pickles, and went for these on the cost, and also because of late, comparable companies have begun selling jars and lids separately -more money for them, but also hindered by the fact that it's not always obvious which of their lids go with which jar; more glorious guesswork! Life's too short. So well done Ballihoo; I'll be back.

Tractor Ted: Mighty Maize Machine
Tractor Ted: Mighty Maize Machine
Dvd ~ James d'Arcy
Offered by Tractor Ted
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We all love tractors, 8 Jun 2014
A more real approach to tractors; much loved by my two grandsons. Product not always easy to access in store.

PACK OF 30 Ultra Absorbent Dry Touch Disposable Mattress Protectors For All Ages - Toddler Training & Incontinence
Offered by My Swift
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 8 Jun 2014
Just the thing for a little boy not confident of going thro' the night. Just being there was the support he needed for 'going it alone'. Good stuff!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5