Profile for ac > Reviews

ac

Vango - Adventure DLX Self Inflate Mat, Double 7.5cm
Vango - Adventure DLX Self Inflate Mat, Double 7.5cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be a great mat, 15 July 2013
The reason I say "seems to be....." is because it hasn't been used in anger yet. It's due to get two weeks of solid use soon so I will update the review then.

From what I have seen though: The mat self inflates very well ( much better than other mats I have had). Once inflated, the mat is very thick and is very comfortable and due to the seam in the middle it is like having two single mats.

It is a bit tricky to roll up but to be fair most double mats are - saying that, it only took around 5 minutes to put away.

Alphasonix latest Ford Focus, Fiesta, B-Max, S-Max, C-Max, Grand C-Max, Galaxy, Kuga, Transit and Mondeo iPhone iPod Audio Interface Cable (not compatible with SYNC voice control). Enables track display, charging and steering wheel control. 5 year warranty
Offered by alphasonix Ltd. (UK)
Price: 25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 17 Mar 2013
Not much to say here, it just works. Anyone wanting to connect their iPod to the car and control it via the radio/in car menu system then this is what you need.

HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer
HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One Printer
Price: 89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good printer form home / small business use, 17 Mar 2013
Have had HP printers for a while now and the last two have been all-in-ones. When my last one finally gave up the ghost I thought it may be worth looking at other vendors to see what else was out there. After much musing and researching I found myself back at HP and the 6520 e-All-in-one. My main requirement this time round was the auto duplex feature and printing from my iPad/iPhone/other smartphones - all of which work a treat.

Very easy and quick to set up. Had it connected to my wireless network and printing within about 10 mins of removing all of the packing. The printer also has the Internet printing feature which is a nice to have but not essential.

Print quality is what I have come to expect from HP for both photos and office type documents. The scanner/copier function is also solid and about what you should expect for the price. There is a nice web utility for managing the printer which tells you how your ink is doing and control scanning.

For those with kids there are also a lot of free worksheets, puzzles and colouring sheets from various Disney and other providers to keep them entertained.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2013 10:34 AM BST

TP-Link TL-WA901ND Advanced 300Mbps Wireless N Access Point
TP-Link TL-WA901ND Advanced 300Mbps Wireless N Access Point
Price: 36.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and does exactly what I needed., 15 Nov 2012
Purchased this in the hope of getting better wireless performance along with greater coverage. I'm pleased to say I got both! File transfers and music streaming around the house works a treat and I can now get almost full wireless signal at the bottom of the garden (old wifi router struggled to get past the back door). Set up was easy, had it up and running within 10 minutes. If you want a good performing unit for a reasonable price then you can't go far wrong this. Not had it that long yet so can't comment on longevity - will post back if there are any issues.