Profile for Lukasz Szczesiak > Reviews

565EX ETTL Speedlite Flash for Canon
565EX ETTL Speedlite Flash for Canon
Offered by Fly Service

1.0 out of 5 stars Chinese product, 21 May 2013
I had 3 of them - all are broken and I don't have any more patient to send it back for third time. I strongly advice not to buy this product.

Canon EW-73B Lens Hood For 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS EF-S and 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lenses

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon quality, 6 Jun. 2011
I agree its too expensive for piece of plastic, but the quality of it is amazing. I have nothing to say, you have to buy it and try, and after that rate this item 5 stars. I can honestly recommend it !

ES-62 Lens Hood fits CANON EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens
ES-62 Lens Hood fits CANON EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens
Offered by BV-electronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good replacement, 6 Jun. 2011
I agree its cheap and a bit trashy, but does the job well and fits good too. Its a very good replacement for all these expensive Canon hood lenses. I can truly recommend it !

Sony PlayStation 3 Slim Console (320 GB Model) with LittleBigPlanet 2 Game
Sony PlayStation 3 Slim Console (320 GB Model) with LittleBigPlanet 2 Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon You are Amazing, 25 Feb. 2011
I have to admit that I was very amazed when a courier visited me and gave this beutiful PS3 within 3 days. 3 DAYS ! 'How' - I asked. 'I live in Poland, so why I've got my delivery so fast ?...'
Amazon, you are Amazing ! And the delivery was for Free.
I bought my 40gb PS3 in 2007, but it crashed 2 months ago. After that I decided to buy the slim one. And I can provide anybody - this console is so great. So small and quiet. And that prize! I couldn't choose better.
I recommend it very much !