Profile for Twinkletoes > Reviews

The Love Punch [DVD]
Dvd ~ Emma Thompson
Offered by MusicnMedia

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 31 Dec. 2014
This review is from: The Love Punch [DVD] (DVD)
Bought as a gift & unfortunately the DVD wouldn't play despite being for the correct region.

Petkin Jumbo Ear Wipes (80 wipes in a single pack)
Petkin Jumbo Ear Wipes (80 wipes in a single pack)
Offered by Paws and Claws Pet Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkling clean ears!, 30 July 2014
One of my dogs suffers with severe otitis caused by allergies & these are the most effective wipes I've found so far as they seem to pick up most grime & appear to have quite a soothing effect on the ears. Not too sure why they are called jumbo as they are probably the smallest wipes we've tried but they are certainly large enough for a good clean anyway. They are very moist & better smelling than other wipes we've tried. The only truly negative comment I have relates to how they were packaged as they were just wrapped in a bag & taped up & unfortunately took quite a battering in the post leaving one lid which doesn't really fit on the mis-shapen pot. Luckily I get through them quickly otherwise they would probably dry out quite rapidly. Overall though I'm very pleased with the product & would certainly recommend giving these wipes a try.

Aramis Bracing Body Splash 200ml
Aramis Bracing Body Splash 200ml
Offered by THE EMPORIUM

5.0 out of 5 stars A successful gift, 8 Jan. 2014
Purchased this as a Christmas gift for someone who likes to wear Aramis and they were absolutely delighted with this item and encouraged me to remember it for their next Christmas too!

Major Pettigrew's Last Stand
Major Pettigrew's Last Stand

4.0 out of 5 stars An accidental purchase, 25 Aug. 2013
Stupidly I purchased this book (paperback not Kindle) by accident having mistaken it for something else and didn't realise until it turned up and I read the blurb. I decided to give it a go anyway even though it wasn't my usual genre and I'm really pleased that I did. It was a very pleasant and gentle love story. I felt it was nicely written & contained a surprising amount of humour. I thoroughly enjoyed it and found myself staying up until 1.30am to finish it!

Norman Rockwell, 2012 (Wall Calendar)
Norman Rockwell, 2012 (Wall Calendar)
by Norman Rockwell
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Norman Rockwell 2012 Calendar, 22 Dec. 2012
A bit late to be reviewing it perhaps but nevertheless I was delighted with the quality of the calendar with there being plenty of room to write everything & large pictures, and of course with the fabulous Norman Rockwell art. It has been lovely!

Large Hot Water Bottle With Knitted Black Red & White Triple Diamond Cover
Large Hot Water Bottle With Knitted Black Red & White Triple Diamond Cover
Offered by XS-Stock Com Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Black, red & white diamond cover hot water bottle, 22 Dec. 2012
I had this delivered directly to someone else as a gift but they rang me immediately upon receipt to say thank you and said that it seemed to be of a very good quality. I thought the designs available were good and I was impressed with the speed of delivery, particularly so close to Christmas.

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother [Hillsborough Tribute Single 2012]
He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother [Hillsborough Tribute Single 2012]
Offered by HarriBella.UK.Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars The Justice Collective, 22 Dec. 2012
A pretty good version of a song I love, added to which it was for a good cause so I was pleased with my purchase.