Profile for Tat > Reviews

Content by Tat

Tat

Page: 1 | 2
Pimp My Shoes Double Faced Satin Ribbon Shoelaces / Bootlaces With Aglets For Dr Marten Boots Red To Fit Boot 1460w 8 eyelet Boot
Offered by Pimp My Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 8 Jan 2014
Funky, fun and really cool packaging! Look great in my daughters purple patent Dr Martens. Exactly as described, good quality.

Havaianas Women's Printed Rain Always Sumer Print Wellingtons Boots 1000303 3 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars unsuitable, 8 Jan 2014
I bought these as the price was so heavily discounted. My daughter has narrow size 3 feet, when these boots arrived and she tried them on, although the foot was a little loose (could be remedied with a thick sock), the calf width was impossibly huge!
These would be most suited to someone with very large calves who has difficulty when buying boots, I will be donating this pair to charity!!

I am Pusheen the Cat
I am Pusheen the Cat
by Claire Belton

4.0 out of 5 stars for a Pusheen fan!, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: I am Pusheen the Cat (Paperback)
Nice book with lots of pictures, bought as a gift and very well received, just wish I could have bought a Pusheen plush toy to go with it but Amazon do not stock them!

Kipling Women's Delphin Shoulder Bag K1506113K Pink Orchid
Kipling Women's Delphin Shoulder Bag K1506113K Pink Orchid
Offered by The Necessity

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 8 Jan 2014
Exactly as described, very good quality and price. This was bought as a gift and was very well received by a very fussy recipient!

Tudor
Tudor
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars DK Eyewitness are the best!, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Tudor (Paperback)
This is a very good reference book for my 8 year old who is currently doing the Tudors as her history topic. The text is laid out in bite sized chunks and the pictures are great. Also the pull out chart is easy to read and, as I have put it up on the wall, my daughter keeps telling me new facts!

Kenwood SB055 Smoothie 2GO - Silver
Kenwood SB055 Smoothie 2GO - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing!, 1 Oct 2013
This is such a great kitchen gadget, I have used it every day since it arrived, it is so easy to use and with minimal washing up. It blends well and the concept of just putting on a travel lid and being able to take the whole mug out fits perfectly for me as a busy mum who likes to keep healthy! No more excuses for not eating five portions of fruit and veg a day, this has truly revolutionized my way of eating/drinking!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 5, 2013 5:32 PM BST

Aztec (Eyewitness)
Aztec (Eyewitness)
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Aztec (Eyewitness) (Paperback)
Has a lot of information, plenty of pictures and is easy to read and understand. The DK range of eyewitness books is perfect for school history topics.

Steiff Little Baby Donkey Issy (Grey)
Steiff Little Baby Donkey Issy (Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and cuddly!, 1 Oct 2013
This is a delightful little donkey with very soft fur and a sweet face, my daughter has taken it to bed with her every night since it arrived, she loves it!

Primary History - Tudors
Primary History - Tudors
by Tony D. Triggs

3.0 out of 5 stars School text book, 1 Oct 2013
Plenty of facts, written in the style of a text book with passages of information followed by questions, but as there is no answer page you must do your own research. Therefore, it is well suited to a classroom but as a homework tool parents will have to help out! I also bought the DK eyewitness guide to the Tudors which is a lot more user friendly.

Casio Mens Sports Watch W94HF-8AVES
Casio Mens Sports Watch W94HF-8AVES

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 1 Oct 2013
Well made, does exactly as is described. I only gave four stars as the display is small because the watch face is smaller than expected, it is fine for a woman or slim build man.

Page: 1 | 2