Profile for Mrs. Antoinette Bertie > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Antoinett...

Mrs. Antoinette Bertie

Page: 1 | 2
Long Soft & Absorbent Extra Plush Rubber Backed Non Slip Bath Or Shower Mat 66cm x 120cm - Coffee tan

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the fact that it never looks " flat " ..., 11 July 2014
This is a lovely mat, it is so soft. I like the fact that it never looks " flat " it always looks fluffy. Nice colour, just what I wanted & half the price of other long mats that I had looked at.

A Plague of Poison (Berkley Prime Crime Mysteries)
A Plague of Poison (Berkley Prime Crime Mysteries)
by Maureen Ash
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

4.0 out of 5 stars she is always pleased with this type of book & really enjoyed it, 11 July 2014
I bought this for my Mum, she is always pleased with this type of book & really enjoyed it.

Black Folding Lightweight Wheeled Funky Festival Shopping Trolley Bag New
Black Folding Lightweight Wheeled Funky Festival Shopping Trolley Bag New
Offered by onlinebarginstore

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 July 2014
Nice size trolley with a good size comfortable handle. Goes up & down kerbs easily without tipping.

Rio Folding Faux Leather Storage Ottoman/Hot Pink
Rio Folding Faux Leather Storage Ottoman/Hot Pink
Offered by HOME SOLUTIONS

5.0 out of 5 stars It is strong & well padded but also nice & soft, 11 July 2014
Lovely Ottoman bought for my Granddaughter. It is strong & well padded but also nice & soft. Not only used as a toy box but also a seat under the window. Excellent Customer Service. First order arrived damaged, they requested a photo & then arranged a replacement immediately.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Printer ink, 28 Jun. 2014
I was a bit dubious about buying these as they seemed too reasonably priced. All three cost less than one in our local Computer shop. The ink is very good & prints well. Glad I bought these through Amazon & would definitely recommend them

Ladybug Girl and Her Mama
Ladybug Girl and Her Mama
by David Soman
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Ladybug book, 4 April 2014
I bought this book for my 2 year old Granddaughter to open on Mothers Day. I could not believe that I found this, as my Daughter is Mama & she calls her little girl Ladybug. It is a lovely board book & we will be buying the whole series.

Sagemcom / Sagem Remote Control for RT190 T2 UK / RT190-500 T2 UK / RTI 90-320 T2
Offered by LA BOUTIQUE DU DECODEUR

5.0 out of 5 stars Remote Control, 24 Oct. 2013
This is the exact model that came with our recorder / freeview box so, I was pleased to find it on Amazon. It is very simple to use. Did not think it would be quite so expensive, but I did not want a different model so I was happy to pay for what I wanted. I was more than pleased with the delivery service as we had it within a couple of days.

Love In The Afternoon: Number 5 in series (Hathaways)
Love In The Afternoon: Number 5 in series (Hathaways)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for Mum, 18 Sept. 2013
Bought as part of the series for my Mum. She enjoyed them all. She would recommend them. I have completed it with A Wallflower Christmas.

A Wallflower Christmas
A Wallflower Christmas
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a presant, 18 Sept. 2013
I can't really rate this book as I have bought it to go with my Mum's Christmas gift's. She has read the complete " Wallflower " set of books. I think she will enjoy this too.

It Happened One Autumn: Number 2 in series (Wallflower)
It Happened One Autumn: Number 2 in series (Wallflower)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my Mum, 18 Sept. 2013
My Mum read book 1, then asked me to order the complete set of "Wallflower " books & loved them all. She would certainly recommend them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2013 1:16 PM GMT