Profile for Mr Paul Herring > Reviews

Dyson Car cleaning kit
Offered by Kenco Spares
Price: 37.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than most, 20 Jun 2013
Bought this to remove dog hair from the car. It's better than most of the others I have tried but I was confused why I need an adapter to make some of the kit fit a DC5 when that is what the kit is supposed to be for. The brushes remove almost all the hairs and the vac at the local service station is the only one to better the kit. Of course, you can always take the car to be valeted.

The Best of The Animals
The Best of The Animals
Price: 6.86

5.0 out of 5 stars All their hits, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Best of The Animals (Audio CD)
Discovered this little gem being played on a radio station and just had to have it. Brought memories flooding back. If you loved The Animals, you'll love this.

Vax S6 Home Master Steam Cleaner
Vax S6 Home Master Steam Cleaner
Price: 86.02

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent purchase, 20 Jun 2013
We were looking at buying a steam cleaner and decided on this one after reading various reviews. We don't use it very often but it is more than up to the task.

Dracula
Dracula

5.0 out of 5 stars A book about a film, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Dracula (Kindle Edition)
It took me some time to realise I had never read the book yet had seen numerous screen productions. I decided to remedy the situation and am truly glad I did. An absolutely fantastic story. My experience was made even better by also reading "Dracula's Guest."

Frankenstein
Frankenstein

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to know the original, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Frankenstein (Kindle Edition)
This was one of those stories I knew from the big screen, but had never read the book. The ideas which are contained within the story are captivating and you become aware of some of the theatrical-licencing used by the film makers, but nothing detracts from the written word. An excellent book.

The Colour Of Magic [Blu-ray] [2008]
The Colour Of Magic [Blu-ray] [2008]
Dvd ~ David Jason
Offered by DVD Overstocks
Price: 10.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Discworld first-timer, 20 Jun 2013
I am a late convert to Terry Pratchett and Discworld and this was my first venture into that territory. We couldn't receive Sky when this film was first broadcast, so the DVD was a must-have. I was not sure what to expect but sat enthralled through its entirety. Definitely will buy future Discworld films.

Going Postal [Blu-ray]
Going Postal [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ David Suchet
Price: 11.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Discworld rules, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Going Postal [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I am a late convert to Terry Pratchett and Discworld. Having seen "The Colour of Magic" I had to see this one. Haven't read the book but enjoyed the film.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars What more can you say?, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (MP3 Download)
A 60s lad who likes Slade? Why not! Absolute, sheer bliss at full volume. Is there anybody who can make such a beautiful, raucous noise like Noddy?

Original Hits - Pub Jukebox
Original Hits - Pub Jukebox
Offered by MasterDVD
Price: 8.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Pub Jukebox?, 20 Jun 2013
Somebody has been in some strange pubs! Most of what is on this compilation is not readily available elsewhere, but I doubt everything featured on a pub jukebox. On the whole, a good compilation to listen to - just make sure you read the track listings.

Dracula's Guest
Dracula's Guest

4.0 out of 5 stars Not like the better known story., 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Dracula's Guest (Kindle Edition)
I read this as an electronic version and had not realised I had finished reading "Dracula." The book does follow on seamlessly from the other and fits in with what you will have seen on the big screen. Quite a good book really.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5