Profile for Mr. N. J. Tiley > Reviews

Content by Mr. N. J. Tiley

Mr. N. J. Tiley "Nick Tiley" (Cambridge, CAMBS United Kingdom)

New Plain Men's Pre-Tied Bow Tie and Cummerbund (Black)
New Plain Men's Pre-Tied Bow Tie and Cummerbund (Black)
Offered by DQT Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars sharp dressed man, 31 Jan. 2012
I needed to make a yellow bow tie with a black middle for an awards dinner, so I bought two bow tie and cummerbund sets (one black and one yellow). I then set about them with my scissors and - hey presto - just what I wanted. Highly recommended if you need to customise your apparel!

Sennheiser PC36 USB Plug and Play PC Headset
Sennheiser PC36 USB Plug and Play PC Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality lighweight headset, 29 Dec. 2011
I bought 2 of these for my children. They are light and adjustable, with convenient volume and mute buttons at chest height (the headsets, not the children sadly!). They seem to work very well and the USB connector glows a funky blue. What more could you want?

Union Jack Flag Bunting 12ft with 11Flags
Union Jack Flag Bunting 12ft with 11Flags
Offered by LEGS GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Bunting, 19 May 2011
I bought some bunting for the Royal Wedding and it was great. It survived wind and rain and is now packed up and awaiting the next Jubilee or something!

HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One A4 Printer
HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One A4 Printer

4.0 out of 5 stars HP printer, 10 May 2010
I had a C4480 for several years - it was a bit temeramental and then it died. I wanted another as I had £75 of cartridges that only fit this model of printer! The main chains couldn't help but Amazon came up trumps. The printer works so far, and was good value.

Panasonic KXTG8021 Colour DECT Single Digital Cordless Telephone with Answer Machine - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars DECT cordless phone / answermachine that actually works, 14 May 2009
Having bought a BT unit that worked for just 3 weeks I bought the Panasonic KXTG8021 and it arrived quickly. It was easy to set up and works fine - and has lasted more than 3 weeks!

Philosophie
Philosophie
Offered by crucialmusic

5.0 out of 5 stars Dazzling Debut, 24 Jun. 2003
This review is from: Philosophie (Audio CD)
After buying Sophie's single, U Girl, and seeing her perform at a gig in Cambridge, I just had to buy this album. I was lucky enough to borrow a pre-release copy for a few days, and I tell you, IT ROCKS! A bit like Dido, but punchier. A little bit like Texas, but all its own sound too. It's one of those albums which grows on you, with enough variety that you can listen to the whole thing at one sitting. The lyrics are all cleverly written, and the words are all printed out so you can sing along!
In terms of the tracks, in addition to U Girl (1), I also very much liked like Smile (3), Round and Round (10), Never Forget (11) and I haven't found a loud enough stereo to get the best of Down the Drain (4). This girl is a formidable talent and I can't wait for the postman to bring me my own copy. If Sophie Agapios doesn't make it to the top, I'll eat my CD player! So come on everyone out there, support your home-grown talent and buy one now!!!