Profile for MissyMuffet > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
OLPro Rubber Steel Mallet - Black
OLPro Rubber Steel Mallet - Black
Offered by Dealsdirect247

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe some measurements could have been added to the description ..., 23 Aug 2014
Maybe some measurements could have been added to the description.... A very small mallet, not even sure it is an 'OLPro' brand. I can't see it being of much use. I purchased a genuine standard size OLPro mallet from the on site shop for £4.99.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very overpriced, 13 Dec 2013
I do love these hearts but I only wish I had shopped around before spending the £12.50 (Inc postage)on Amazon. Today I purchased two identical sets for my parents/inlaws as an extra for Xmas at only £1.99 at BM' Store. Very disappointed!

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible value for money, 26 Sep 2013
You literally are paying £10 for a cheap bar of chocolate (so others have said). I sent mine back as the 3 added chocolate bars were nothing like the ones described. The ones I received were no bigger than a 50 pence piece.

Dreamscene Nikita Duvet Cover Set, Pink, Super King
Dreamscene Nikita Duvet Cover Set, Pink, Super King
Offered by Textile Warehouse Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Sep 2013
I bought one of these bed sets over a year ago. I absolutely love it. It looks really classy, when my mum walked in my bedroom she said 'WOW'.
I have just bought another of the same. The price is fantastic (£15 including postage i think) for a super king size. Yes it is polyester, but for me that means no ironing and it is very lightweight.
I would definitely recommend. Top marks!!!

Perfect for A Party Blonde Long Wig
Perfect for A Party Blonde Long Wig
Offered by Whatabeautifullife

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, 26 Sep 2013
I don't know what quality I was expecting but this wig was awful. The hair comes out, and the shape isn't great either.

Supergets® Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 Thin Half Matte Half Glossy Wave Case Covers, Includes Screen Protector, Polishing Cloth and Mini Stylus
Offered by TypeandColor

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 26 Sep 2013
For the money this is all you would need for a phone. It looks classy and protects your phone. My son loves it.

My Baby Journal Deluxe (Baby Record Book)
My Baby Journal Deluxe (Baby Record Book)
by n/a

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 26 Sep 2013
I bought this as a gift for my sister when my nephew was born. She absolutely loves it. It is lovely quality and has little compartments to put little keepsakes. There is space to write down mum and dad's thoughts during pregnancy and beyond. I wish I had one for my babies.

5 pack of Aluminium Ice/Sweet Scoops 5oz - Ideal for Candy/Sweet Bars at Weddings
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Multiple uses, 26 Sep 2013
I Love these scoops. I use one for the dogs mixer biscuits, the rabbit food, my son has one for his hamster food. Perfect as an Ice scoop, or pick'n mix scoop.

Trixie 15321 Puppy Harness, 23-34 cm L: 2 m, Silver-Grey/Black
Trixie 15321 Puppy Harness, 23-34 cm L: 2 m, Silver-Grey/Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Teany tiny, 26 Sep 2013
Bought it for my 10 week old Cavalier King Charles Puppy. Couldn't even get it over his head. There is no way to loosen it either. Money down the drain!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for younger girls., 26 Sep 2013
It is pink, just what my 6 year old loves. It's quite a large brush head, but my daughter loves using it.

Page: 1 | 2