Profile for MissyMuffet > Reviews

Content by MissyMuffet

MissyMuffet

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
JETech® Tempered Glass Screen Protector Retail Packaging for Apple iPhone 5/5S/5C
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 18 Jun. 2015
Very easy to apply to phone without bubbles, looks like it will stand up to the job but only time will tell. It has absolutely no affect on the screen controls, its just as touch sensitive as without it.

Avant Garden H04 Cupola Wild Bird Feeder
Avant Garden H04 Cupola Wild Bird Feeder

3.0 out of 5 stars Attractive to me but not so much for the birds 😕, 14 Jun. 2015
I've only given the 3 stars. Although this bird feeder looks the part the birds don't like it. I have a large tree at the bottom of my garden with a few feeders on it. I have anot her lantern style one which the birds always go for. I've even swapped them around but the birds won't go for this one. I am presuming it's because the rim is not easy for them to land on, whereas my other has a kind of bar around the base so they can land and hold on to with there little feet.

RSPB Bronze Bird Bath
RSPB Bronze Bird Bath

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks the part, 14 Jun. 2015
Love this bird bath. It's set in my front garden so I can see it out of the kitchen window. I have a large tree at the bottom of the garden full of bird feeders as we get many birds visit. I love to see them drink and bathe in the birdbath.

Wonder Girl Leopard Beta Big Girls' Lace Chiffon High Low Dress Belt Set 8 Ivory
Offered by Wonder Girl Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful eligant dress, 14 Jun. 2015
I have noted that this dress is moderately small only because my daughter is 8, and in my opinion a very slender 8. Most clothes would be a little too big but this dress fits perfectly.
Having said that this dress is absolutely gorgeous on. Fantastic value for the price. Definite 5☆ from me.

[All-in-One] KARE® H.264 Internet & 3G / 4G Phone Accessible 4-Channel DVR CCTV Camera Systems with 4 900TVL Night Vision Indoor Outdoor Cameras and 1000 GB HDD (960H/720P/D1, HDMI Output, Hi-Resolution 900TVL Infrared-Aided for Superior Night Vision, IP68 Rated Waterproof and Vandal-proof Housing, Black)
Offered by Direct Digi Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars KARE 4CH AHD cctv kit (not 8ch), 14 Mar. 2015
I bought this Kare 4 ch AHD cctv system after a lot of thought, reading loads of peoples reviews and doing a bit of research. This is the first kit I've ever had and was a bit worried about setting it up, but it is p2p enabled so all you need is a smart phone to be able to view from anywhere. There is literally no set up required other than download the app and point your camera at a bar code.
If you are not interested in mobile viewing then it works straight from the box. You only need one power source for the dvr as the 4 cameras connect straight into the dvr and starts recording straight away.You will need a monitor or tv to view the video, but it does not have to be connected to record. If you don't want to use all 4 cameras then don't plug them in and only the cameras plugged in will work.
The picture quality is brilliant during the day and as good as you would expect at night. I would recommend this system and to buy from the seller as he was really helpful when I couldn't figure out a couple of things, and even took the time to ring me to talk me through, I would also recommend buying from Amazon because if you don't like it you can send it back, but if you want a cctv kit you will not be disappointed with this one

Brewster FD31286 Rustic Brick Wallpaper - Cream
Brewster FD31286 Rustic Brick Wallpaper - Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 12 Feb. 2015
Lovely paper. Went up a treat, not much waste, and looks fab. So glad I bought it as I was worried my son's bedroom may look more like a cell. But by using a New York wall mural on the main wall this paper complimented it well.

Jack and Jones Men's Contrast Short Sleeve Polo Shirt, Red (Port Royale), X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Order next size up., 12 Feb. 2015
After reading others reviews I ordered a size up from usual. My hubby would usually wear a large so I bought the xl. It fits perfectly.

Dickies Redhawk Action Work Trousers Navy (34 Reg)
Dickies Redhawk Action Work Trousers Navy (34 Reg)
Offered by Ideal 365 Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 12 Feb. 2015
Perfect quality work trousers. On the plus side my hubby's backside looks absolutely gorgeous in these!!!

Non-woven !! Top !! Photo wallpaper ! Murals ! Wall Mural Photo ! 550x270 cm - New York ! 10070904-21 ! Free glue for each wallpaper !
Offered by OBRAZON

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding wall mural, 12 Feb. 2015
Wow this mural looks outstanding on my son's bedroom wall. After wasting money on a different mural we decided to go for this one. It went up easily (due to hubby's expertise I guess). But definitely would recommend this to anyone.

Smiffy's 1920's Fringed Flapper Costume with Lace Front and Beaded Fringing (Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 12 Feb. 2015
Lovely dress. The fit was perfect and I am a generous size 12 okay maybe 14, but still plenty of room without looking baggy. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing to dress up 1920s style. Teamed with a feather boa and feathered head piece, I felt the part.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2015 11:15 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4