Profile for MissyMuffet > Reviews

Content by MissyMuffet

MissyMuffet

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
[AHD Technology] KARE® AHD 4CH CCTV Camera System e-Cloud DVR Recorder with 4x Indoor/Outdoor 800TVL Day/Night Bullet Cameras & 1000GB Hard Drive Disk (960H/720P/D1, HDMI Output, Hi-Resolution 800TVL Infrared-Aided for Superior Night Vision, IP68 Rated Waterproof and Vandal-proof Housing)
Offered by Direct Digi Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars KARE 4CH AHD cctv kit (not 8ch), 14 Mar. 2015
I bought this Kare 4 ch AHD cctv system after a lot of thought, reading loads of peoples reviews and doing a bit of research. This is the first kit I've ever had and was a bit worried about setting it up, but it is p2p enabled so all you need is a smart phone to be able to view from anywhere. There is literally no set up required other than download the app and point your camera at a bar code.
If you are not interested in mobile viewing then it works straight from the box. You only need one power source for the dvr as the 4 cameras connect straight into the dvr and starts recording straight away.You will need a monitor or tv to view the video, but it does not have to be connected to record. If you don't want to use all 4 cameras then don't plug them in and only the cameras plugged in will work.
The picture quality is brilliant during the day and as good as you would expect at night. I would recommend this system and to buy from the seller as he was really helpful when I couldn't figure out a couple of things, and even took the time to ring me to talk me through, I would also recommend buying from Amazon because if you don't like it you can send it back, but if you want a cctv kit you will not be disappointed with this one

Brewster FD31286 Rustic Brick Wallpaper - Cream
Brewster FD31286 Rustic Brick Wallpaper - Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 12 Feb. 2015
Lovely paper. Went up a treat, not much waste, and looks fab. So glad I bought it as I was worried my son's bedroom may look more like a cell. But by using a New York wall mural on the main wall this paper complimented it well.

Jack and Jones Men's Contrast Short Sleeve Polo Shirt, Red (Port Royale), X-Large
Offered by Tomahawk - Menswear

5.0 out of 5 stars Order next size up., 12 Feb. 2015
After reading others reviews I ordered a size up from usual. My hubby would usually wear a large so I bought the xl. It fits perfectly.

Dickies Redhawk Action Work Trousers Navy (34 Reg)
Dickies Redhawk Action Work Trousers Navy (34 Reg)
Offered by Ideal 365 Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 12 Feb. 2015
Perfect quality work trousers. On the plus side my hubby's backside looks absolutely gorgeous in these!!!

Non-woven !! Top !! Photo wallpaper ! Murals ! Wall Mural Photo ! 550x270 cm - New York ! 10070904-21 ! Free glue for each wallpaper !
Offered by OBRAZON

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding wall mural, 12 Feb. 2015
Wow this mural looks outstanding on my son's bedroom wall. After wasting money on a different mural we decided to go for this one. It went up easily (due to hubby's expertise I guess). But definitely would recommend this to anyone.

Smiffy's 1920's Fringed Flapper Costume with Lace Front and Beaded Fringing (Medium)
Offered by Mouse2Mat24

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 12 Feb. 2015
Lovely dress. The fit was perfect and I am a generous size 12 okay maybe 14, but still plenty of room without looking baggy. I would definitely recommend to anyone needing to dress up 1920s style. Teamed with a feather boa and feathered head piece, I felt the part.

GANGSTER SET FANCY DRESS ACCESSORY COSTUME DELUXE KIT BLACK OR WHITE PINSTRIPE TRILBY HAT + WHITE BRACES + WHITE TIE MOB GANGSTER MEN AL CAPONE (BLACK HAT WITH PINSTRIPE)
Offered by I LOVE FANCY DRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars All you need to become a 1920s gangster, 12 Feb. 2015
For the price I thought this was a quality set. The hat especially felt real rather that of fancy dress quality. My husband had loads of great remarks...especially with his little moustache that he grew and trimmed for the occassion! Quite fancied him actually!! 5 stars from me

Wallpaper New York Skyline 165.3 x 106.3 inches Wall Murals Wall Decoration
Wallpaper New York Skyline 165.3 x 106.3 inches Wall Murals Wall Decoration
Offered by Dalinda Wandtattoo

2.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunately for us this was a complete waste of money, 12 Feb. 2015
Unfortunately for us this was a complete waste of money. As there were no instructions that came with the mural my husband pasted the wall only. By the time he had put up the last piece we knew with all the bubbles that it would have to come down. There quality of the paper is not on point. Like others have said you must go very careful when wiping over as the colours spread and leaves awful marks. We left until the next day before removing it and ordering a different mural. I've left 2 stars as maybe if the paper was pasted as well as the wall it may have made a difference, but I doubt it.

GIRLS KIDS CHILDRENS LOW HEEL STRAP BRIDESMAID PARTY FORMAL EVENING SHOES SIZE 1
Offered by Ajvani Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes every little girl will love, 26 Jan. 2015
My daughter absolutely adores these shoes. I would say they are slightly smaller than what the size states, but I'm not sure it would be a whole size difference. My daughter is at the stage where a 13 is too small but a size 1 seems to be huge in comparison with the same shoe in a 13. The size 1 in this shoe fits her a treat. I bought the sparkly gold. I also love the fact it has a velcro strap so my 8 year old can put them on without help.

NETGEAR EX2700-100UKS 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender
NETGEAR EX2700-100UKS 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use just plug it in, 6 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my son to use in his bedroom. He constantly moans that the internet connection is rubbish in his room and his xbox will lag or freeze altogether. He tells me he had 1 bar of signal before buying the extender....He now has full signal, no more xbox lagging and no more moaning. So easy to use just plug it in, hold down the wps button on the side untill the green light flashes, you then have 2 minutes to go press the wps button on your wifi router. The green light should now be on constantly on the extender. Now they are linked. If you have a password set on your wifi router you will need to enter this when prompted. Just one more thing that is probably obvious to most but not to me, once you have linked your router and the extender you need to go to wifi settings on which ever device you are using and connect to the extender. Mine was named the same as my router but with -ext after it.
Well worth buying.