Profile for MissyMuffet > Reviews

Content by MissyMuffet

MissyMuffet

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
First4spares Mains Battery Power Charger Plug & Lead Cable for Karcher Window Vacuum Cleaners WV50 WV55 WV60 WV70 & WV75
Offered by L.M Electrical

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Dec 2014
Does the job just fine

Set of 3 Skinny Wax Battery Operated LED Dripping Wax Candles by Lights4fun
Set of 3 Skinny Wax Battery Operated LED Dripping Wax Candles by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Very realistic, 6 Dec 2014
Absolutely love these candles. Very realistic looking. I can't comment on how long the batteries will last as only had them on for an jour so far.

Ruby Shoo Womens Ashley Court Shoes 08635 Red 5 UK, 38 EU
Ruby Shoo Womens Ashley Court Shoes 08635 Red 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel these shoes are a good fit. Slightly wide across the front but over ..., 6 Dec 2014
I feel these shoes are a good fit. Slightly wide across the front but over all I love them. Very comfortable and if you are like me and tends to struggle walking in heels, these are ere fine. The heels are not too high, but with the added bonus of having the strap they stay on a treat, making it easy to walk in. I loved them so much I've ordered a similar pair in black.

1920s Charleston Flapper Deluxe Sequin Headband - Black
1920s Charleston Flapper Deluxe Sequin Headband - Black
Offered by Fancy Dress Outlet Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars As described and fast delivery, 6 Dec 2014
I've only tried it on so not kept it on for too long, but looks just like in the photo and doesn't feel tight.

Ruby Shoo Womens Elisha Court Shoes
Ruby Shoo Womens Elisha Court Shoes
Price: £35.45 - £45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, 6 Dec 2014
Gorgeous shoes, so comfortable and look really nice. The heel is not too high and with the added bonus of having a strap, if your not good at walking in heels like me, these are really easy to walk in. I loved them do much I have also ordered a red pair with a slightly different design to wear with another outfit.

Womens Lace Lined Swing Camisole Ladies Strappy Sleeveless Vest Top - Cream - 12-14
Offered by WearAll

3.0 out of 5 stars Also it is pretty short., 3 Dec 2014
I feel this top is a size smaller than it states. Also it is pretty short.

OLPro Rubber Steel Mallet - Black
OLPro Rubber Steel Mallet - Black
Offered by Dealsdirect247

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe some measurements could have been added to the description ..., 23 Aug 2014
Maybe some measurements could have been added to the description.... A very small mallet, not even sure it is an 'OLPro' brand. I can't see it being of much use. I purchased a genuine standard size OLPro mallet from the on site shop for £4.99.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Very overpriced, 13 Dec 2013
I do love these hearts but I only wish I had shopped around before spending the £12.50 (Inc postage)on Amazon. Today I purchased two identical sets for my parents/inlaws as an extra for Xmas at only £1.99 at BM' Store. Very disappointed!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible value for money, 26 Sep 2013
You literally are paying £10 for a cheap bar of chocolate (so others have said). I sent mine back as the 3 added chocolate bars were nothing like the ones described. The ones I received were no bigger than a 50 pence piece.

Dreamscene Nikita Duvet Cover Set, Pink, Super King
Dreamscene Nikita Duvet Cover Set, Pink, Super King
Offered by Textile Warehouse Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Sep 2013
I bought one of these bed sets over a year ago. I absolutely love it. It looks really classy, when my mum walked in my bedroom she said 'WOW'.
I have just bought another of the same. The price is fantastic (£15 including postage i think) for a super king size. Yes it is polyester, but for me that means no ironing and it is very lightweight.
I would definitely recommend. Top marks!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3