Profile for MissyMuffet > Reviews

Content by MissyMuffet

MissyMuffet

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
GIRLS KIDS CHILDRENS LOW HEEL STRAP BRIDESMAID PARTY FORMAL EVENING SHOES SIZE 1
Offered by Ajvani Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes every little girl will love, 26 Jan. 2015
My daughter absolutely adores these shoes. I would say they are slightly smaller than what the size states, but I'm not sure it would be a whole size difference. My daughter is at the stage where a 13 is too small but a size 1 seems to be huge in comparison with the same shoe in a 13. The size 1 in this shoe fits her a treat. I bought the sparkly gold. I also love the fact it has a velcro strap so my 8 year old can put them on without help.

NETGEAR EX2700-100UKS 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender
NETGEAR EX2700-100UKS 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use just plug it in, 6 Jan. 2015
Bought this for my son to use in his bedroom. He constantly moans that the internet connection is rubbish in his room and his xbox will lag or freeze altogether. He tells me he had 1 bar of signal before buying the extender....He now has full signal, no more xbox lagging and no more moaning. So easy to use just plug it in, hold down the wps button on the side untill the green light flashes, you then have 2 minutes to go press the wps button on your wifi router. The green light should now be on constantly on the extender. Now they are linked. If you have a password set on your wifi router you will need to enter this when prompted. Just one more thing that is probably obvious to most but not to me, once you have linked your router and the extender you need to go to wifi settings on which ever device you are using and connect to the extender. Mine was named the same as my router but with -ext after it.
Well worth buying.

Set of 3 Skinny Wax Battery Operated LED Dripping Wax Candles by Lights4fun
Set of 3 Skinny Wax Battery Operated LED Dripping Wax Candles by Lights4fun
Offered by Lights4fun

5.0 out of 5 stars Very realistic, 6 Dec. 2014
Absolutely love these candles. Very realistic looking. I can't comment on how long the batteries will last as only had them on for an jour so far.

Ruby Shoo Womens Ashley Court Shoes 08635 Red 5 UK, 38 EU
Ruby Shoo Womens Ashley Court Shoes 08635 Red 5 UK, 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel these shoes are a good fit. Slightly wide across the front but over ..., 6 Dec. 2014
I feel these shoes are a good fit. Slightly wide across the front but over all I love them. Very comfortable and if you are like me and tends to struggle walking in heels, these are ere fine. The heels are not too high, but with the added bonus of having the strap they stay on a treat, making it easy to walk in. I loved them so much I've ordered a similar pair in black.

1920s Charleston Flapper Deluxe Sequin Headband - Black
1920s Charleston Flapper Deluxe Sequin Headband - Black
Offered by PARTY NATION

5.0 out of 5 stars As described and fast delivery, 6 Dec. 2014
I've only tried it on so not kept it on for too long, but looks just like in the photo and doesn't feel tight.

Ruby Shoo Womens Elisha Court Shoes
Ruby Shoo Womens Elisha Court Shoes
Price: £35.45 - £45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, 6 Dec. 2014
Gorgeous shoes, so comfortable and look really nice. The heel is not too high and with the added bonus of having a strap, if your not good at walking in heels like me, these are really easy to walk in. I loved them do much I have also ordered a red pair with a slightly different design to wear with another outfit.

Womens Lace Lined Swing Camisole Ladies Strappy Sleeveless Vest Top - Cream - 12-14
Offered by WearAll

3.0 out of 5 stars Also it is pretty short., 3 Dec. 2014
I feel this top is a size smaller than it states. Also it is pretty short.

OLPro Rubber Steel Mallet - Black
OLPro Rubber Steel Mallet - Black
Offered by Dealsdirect247

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe some measurements could have been added to the description ..., 23 Aug. 2014
Maybe some measurements could have been added to the description.... A very small mallet, not even sure it is an 'OLPro' brand. I can't see it being of much use. I purchased a genuine standard size OLPro mallet from the on site shop for £4.99.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Very overpriced, 13 Dec. 2013
I do love these hearts but I only wish I had shopped around before spending the £12.50 (Inc postage)on Amazon. Today I purchased two identical sets for my parents/inlaws as an extra for Xmas at only £1.99 at BM' Store. Very disappointed!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3