Profile for MissyMuffet > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 782

MissyMuffet
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
15 XL ColourDirect Ink Cartridges Replacement for Epson Expression Home XP102, XP202, XP212, XP215, XP205, XP225, XP30, XP302, XP305, XP312, XP315, XP322, XP325, XP402, XP412, XP415, XP405 XP405WH XP422 , XP425 Printers.
Offered by Colour Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect in my Epson XP 322, 8 Jan. 2016
Was slightly worried that this in would not work in my printer. I have the XP 322. No need to be as it works a treat. Ok so the printer recognises that it is not genuine epson ink but has the option to use anyway. No problem at and will definitely buy from again

Womens Shoulder Bags Ladies Handbag Designer Fashion Faux Leather Celebrity Style
Offered by TrendStar

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely well made bag, 27 Sept. 2015
Love love love it... Not too large and not too small, perfect! As other have said the quality is extremely good and should last quite a while...well until I get fed up of it anyway 👌👌👌

Bahco 424P-S6-EUR Chisel Set (6-Piece)
Bahco 424P-S6-EUR Chisel Set (6-Piece)

5.0 out of 5 stars From a woman...nice set of chisels!, 27 Sept. 2015
Okay so my husband is a Joiner and when not at work he is always making/mending things in his shed. So as something different for his birthday I thought I'd buy him a descent set of chisels.... Well at £50 I thought they were a decent set until I saw the smile on my old mans face when he opened them. I said "what, don't you like them, they were pretty expensive, they were £50", his reply... Im sure I will use them thank you honey, but £50 for a set of 6 chisels is CHEAP!" So there, from that I would say a lovely set of chisels for most of you....unless you are a Carpenter/Joiner and use them for a living then maybe not up to scratch!

Boxer Gifts Aged Pint Glass for 40 th Birthday, White
Boxer Gifts Aged Pint Glass for 40 th Birthday, White
Offered by Boxer Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you see. Happy 40th 😃, 27 Sept. 2015
What you would expect, no complaints

Roxy Girls Miss Long Sleeve Hoodie, True Black, 10 Years
Roxy Girls Miss Long Sleeve Hoodie, True Black, 10 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but lovely, 27 Sept. 2015
I feel this jacket comes up as maybe a size too small. Because it is certainly not a cheap jacket by anyone's standards I decided to buy my daughter the next size up so as it would last longer. Well it fit her a treat but with no growing room. That being said it is a lovely snugly jacket that will suit for the colder months. Although at £38.50 my husband would go insane if he knew 👀

Dangling Light Blue Crystal Charm Bead - .925 Sterling Silver NEW - Fits Pandora Chamilia etc European Charm Bracelet
Offered by Everbling

2.0 out of 5 stars Crystal fell out after only 1 week, 27 Sept. 2015
I absolutely loved it for a week, and then noticed that one of the little blue crystals had disappeared 👎

BEAUTIFUL FAIRY CHILDREN WALL STICKERS LARGE SET OF STICKERS KID'S BEDROOM DECOR NURSERY DECALS ART MURAL FAIRY Princess Girls Wall Decoration Princess (Disney Style)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and very cheap 😃, 27 Sept. 2015
I would have expected to pay more for this and I would have still given it 5*. It went on the wall very easy and even though the wallpaper is quite bumpy it has still gone on a treat. The size is what you would expect judging by the photograph. Very impressed and I would definitely recommend this product

Sherbet Strawberries - - 227g (half pound))
Sherbet Strawberries - - 227g (half pound))
Offered by The Sweethouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 22 July 2015
I love these sweets, the trouble is I can't stop eating them once I start. Now writing this review I'm going to have to buy more.

Limit Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Silver Bracelet 6789G.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought in the sale. Very pretty., 22 July 2015
I'm giving this 5* as I bout it on the July 15th sale at £21. I certainly wouldn't have paid the £69 it states it should have been. For that I think I'd expect it to be sterling silver or better. It was bought for a gift and does look very pretty in the presentation box. So for me a good buy.

World's Best Plant Food: Humboldts Secret Golden Tree - Plant Savior, Yield Increaser and More
Offered by GreenSupplies1

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually very good. (Photo included), 14 July 2015
I didn't really know what to expect as I bought this to give my hanging baskets a boost. I have a photo which I will try to upload. It shows the very same plant on the right of the photo that had one treatment and the plant on the left didn't. The treated snap dragon plant is litterally twice the size as the other. I also used is on a potted rose that all but died in my house. I re-potted it outside in hope that it may re-shoot, well for weeks nothing, then I thought I'd try a treatment with golden tree... its now flourishing. Bit expensive for such a small bottle, but only need one treatment so it goes surprisingly far.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2015 11:49 PM BST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5