Profile for MissyMuffet > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Solvite 1591219 All Purpose 5 Roll Tub
Solvite 1591219 All Purpose 5 Roll Tub

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small bag 92gms, 5 July 2016
Bit disappointed that this is only a very small bag of solvite, 92gms to be exact. It didn't state this on the ad.

10 Pack of Men´s Boxershorts neutral Colours Remixx Underwear Stylish Underpants Man from SGS (XL/7)
Offered by Geld-Sparen "Preise inkl. MwSt"

4.0 out of 5 stars Order bigger size, 1 July 2016
These boxer shorts come up very small. I ordered XL and I would say they are medium-large. Still kept them anyway just not for the intended person

Halogen Popcorn Maker - Home Popcorn Machine
Halogen Popcorn Maker - Home Popcorn Machine
Offered by JM POSNER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quick and easy way to cook popcorn, 29 Jun. 2016
Absolutely love this machine. I add some oil then when it's done popping I cover with sugar. I have a very sweet tooth and I love it.

Hanmero Modern Minimalist Abstract Curves Glitter Non-woven 3D Wallpaper For Bedroom Living Room TV Backdrop
Offered by Hanmero Store

5.0 out of 5 stars So pleased that I took the chance, 23 Jun. 2016
Put this paper on the feature wall in my bedroom. Definite welcomed modern change to my usual floral designs. So pleased that I took the chance.

Royalty Digestives 400g Gift Tin
Royalty Digestives 400g Gift Tin
Offered by Sun Mark Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Can recommend, 23 Jun. 2016
Very tasty digestive biscuits and I've refilled the tin over and over so as I can keep a supply in my bedroom 😄

3D Effect Grey Silver Black Futuristic Metallic Vinyl Wallpaper
3D Effect Grey Silver Black Futuristic Metallic Vinyl Wallpaper
Offered by YourEverydayStuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend, 23 Jun. 2016
Absolutely love this wallpaper. You really don't see the true impact until late you have covered a whole wall. Bought to compliment silver textured paper in my children's bedroom.

FormBox Luxury Dream Catcher - Extra Large (Black)
FormBox Luxury Dream Catcher - Extra Large (Black)
Offered by FormBox UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Suits both boys and girls, 23 Jun. 2016
I bought the black dream catcher as it is to put up in my sons bedroom. Beautifully made. I can definitely recommend this product

15 XL ColourDirect Ink Cartridges Replacement for Epson Expression Home XP102, XP202, XP212, XP215, XP205, XP225, XP30, XP302, XP305, XP312, XP315, XP322, XP325, XP402, XP412, XP415, XP405 XP405WH XP422 , XP425 Printers.
Offered by Colour Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect in my Epson XP 322, 8 Jan. 2016
Was slightly worried that this in would not work in my printer. I have the XP 322. No need to be as it works a treat. Ok so the printer recognises that it is not genuine epson ink but has the option to use anyway. No problem at and will definitely buy from again

Womens Shoulder Bags Ladies Handbag Designer Fashion Faux Leather Celebrity Style
Offered by Chloe Ward Bags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely well made bag, 27 Sept. 2015
Love love love it... Not too large and not too small, perfect! As other have said the quality is extremely good and should last quite a while...well until I get fed up of it anyway 👌👌👌

Bahco 424P-S6-EUR Chisel Set (6-Piece)
Bahco 424P-S6-EUR Chisel Set (6-Piece)
Offered by Caulfield Industrial

5.0 out of 5 stars From a woman...nice set of chisels!, 27 Sept. 2015
Okay so my husband is a Joiner and when not at work he is always making/mending things in his shed. So as something different for his birthday I thought I'd buy him a descent set of chisels.... Well at £50 I thought they were a decent set until I saw the smile on my old mans face when he opened them. I said "what, don't you like them, they were pretty expensive, they were £50", his reply... Im sure I will use them thank you honey, but £50 for a set of 6 chisels is CHEAP!" So there, from that I would say a lovely set of chisels for most of you....unless you are a Carpenter/Joiner and use them for a living then maybe not up to scratch!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6