Profile for MissyMuffet > Reviews

Content by MissyMuffet

MissyMuffet

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Sherbet Strawberries - - 227g (half pound))
Sherbet Strawberries - - 227g (half pound))
Offered by The Sweethouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 22 July 2015
I love these sweets, the trouble is I can't stop eating them once I start. Now writing this review I'm going to have to buy more.

Limit Women's Quartz Watch with White Dial Analogue Display and Silver Bracelet 6789G.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought in the sale. Very pretty., 22 July 2015
I'm giving this 5* as I bout it on the July 15th sale at £21. I certainly wouldn't have paid the £69 it states it should have been. For that I think I'd expect it to be sterling silver or better. It was bought for a gift and does look very pretty in the presentation box. So for me a good buy.

★ #1 Best Plant Food For All Plants And Trees★ Humboldts Secret Golden Tree - Growth Accelerator - Yield Increaser - Sick Plant Rescuer - All-In-One Nutrient Additive - Super Concentrated - 100% Organic - Use on Trees, Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit, Lawns, Roses, Tomatoes & Everything else!
Offered by GreenSupplies1

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually very good. (Photo included), 14 July 2015
I didn't really know what to expect as I bought this to give my hanging baskets a boost. I have a photo which I will try to upload. It shows the very same plant on the right of the photo that had one treatment and the plant on the left didn't. The treated snap dragon plant is litterally twice the size as the other. I also used is on a potted rose that all but died in my house. I re-potted it outside in hope that it may re-shoot, well for weeks nothing, then I thought I'd try a treatment with golden tree... its now flourishing. Bit expensive for such a small bottle, but only need one treatment so it goes surprisingly far.
Comment Comment | Permalink

JETech® Tempered Glass Screen Protector Retail Packaging for Apple iPhone 5/5S/5C
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 18 Jun. 2015
Very easy to apply to phone without bubbles, looks like it will stand up to the job but only time will tell. It has absolutely no affect on the screen controls, its just as touch sensitive as without it.

Avant Garden H04 Cupola Wild Bird Feeder
Avant Garden H04 Cupola Wild Bird Feeder

3.0 out of 5 stars Attractive to me but not so much for the birds 😕, 14 Jun. 2015
I've only given the 3 stars. Although this bird feeder looks the part the birds don't like it. I have a large tree at the bottom of my garden with a few feeders on it. I have anot her lantern style one which the birds always go for. I've even swapped them around but the birds won't go for this one. I am presuming it's because the rim is not easy for them to land on, whereas my other has a kind of bar around the base so they can land and hold on to with there little feet.

RSPB Bronze Bird Bath
RSPB Bronze Bird Bath

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks the part, 14 Jun. 2015
Love this bird bath. It's set in my front garden so I can see it out of the kitchen window. I have a large tree at the bottom of the garden full of bird feeders as we get many birds visit. I love to see them drink and bathe in the birdbath.

Wonder Girl Leopard Beta Big Girls' Lace Chiffon High Low Dress Belt Set 8 Ivory

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful eligant dress, 14 Jun. 2015
I have noted that this dress is moderately small only because my daughter is 8, and in my opinion a very slender 8. Most clothes would be a little too big but this dress fits perfectly.
Having said that this dress is absolutely gorgeous on. Fantastic value for the price. Definite 5☆ from me.

[All-in-One] KARE® HD 1280x720p H.264 Internet & 3G / 4G Phone Accessible 4-Channel DVR CCTV Camera Systems with 4 Mega Pixels Night Vision Indoor Outdoor Cameras and 1000 GB HDD (720p HD 1280x720 Pixels, HDMI Output, Infrared-Aided for Superior Night Vision, IP68 Rated Waterproof and Vandal-proof Housing, White)
Offered by Direct Digi Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars KARE 4CH AHD cctv kit (not 8ch), 14 Mar. 2015
I bought this Kare 4 ch AHD cctv system after a lot of thought, reading loads of peoples reviews and doing a bit of research. This is the first kit I've ever had and was a bit worried about setting it up, but it is p2p enabled so all you need is a smart phone to be able to view from anywhere. There is literally no set up required other than download the app and point your camera at a bar code.
If you are not interested in mobile viewing then it works straight from the box. You only need one power source for the dvr as the 4 cameras connect straight into the dvr and starts recording straight away.You will need a monitor or tv to view the video, but it does not have to be connected to record. If you don't want to use all 4 cameras then don't plug them in and only the cameras plugged in will work.
The picture quality is brilliant during the day and as good as you would expect at night. I would recommend this system and to buy from the seller as he was really helpful when I couldn't figure out a couple of things, and even took the time to ring me to talk me through, I would also recommend buying from Amazon because if you don't like it you can send it back, but if you want a cctv kit you will not be disappointed with this one

Brewster FD31286 Rustic Brick Wallpaper - Cream
Brewster FD31286 Rustic Brick Wallpaper - Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 12 Feb. 2015
Lovely paper. Went up a treat, not much waste, and looks fab. So glad I bought it as I was worried my son's bedroom may look more like a cell. But by using a New York wall mural on the main wall this paper complimented it well.

Jack and Jones Men's Contrast Short Sleeve Polo Shirt, Red (Port Royale), X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Order next size up., 12 Feb. 2015
After reading others reviews I ordered a size up from usual. My hubby would usually wear a large so I bought the xl. It fits perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5