Profile for Jess' mum > Reviews

TRIXES Travel Money Belt for Security Pouch Passport Cash Money Holiday
TRIXES Travel Money Belt for Security Pouch Passport Cash Money Holiday
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Room for lots of stuff!, 4 Aug 2013
Great - just what I needed to hold money, cards, camera, phone and other items - but still looked slim and discrete. Seems sturdy and well made.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware, 17 Nov 2010
Beware - there is a yellow central edge to the iris with these lenses and they make you look a bit odd. There is no way, with my eyes, it would look natural. It might look ok on someone else's eyes but on me these end up looking scary! Got them in & out ok but they are also quite curved so stuck out a bit on my eyeball. Pity - these were my first go with coloured contacts and I've not got it right. Will try some others though as it's not totally put me off the idea. PS - no soaking solution comes with these.

Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter... and Spring [DVD] [2004]
Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter... and Spring [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Oh Young-Su

1.0 out of 5 stars Pretty - but pretty awful, 22 Aug 2006
I got this film on the basis of all the wonderful reviews here and on other film sites. I have to admit that the filming was beautiful - but I nearly went crazy over the number of times we saw someone rowing that bloody boat! It was all so slow and without a story-line. We stuck with it hoping that it would get better but it descended into weird singing which didn't improve even when put on fast forward.

Give it a miss, unless you're very spiritual and are the type of person who likes to watch paint dry (beautiful paint of course).
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2012 9:18 AM GMT