Profile for Ms. R. S. Novavi > Reviews

Content by Ms. R. S. Novavi

Ms. R. S. Novavi (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
6 BLO W PENS ASSORTED COLOURS CRAFT BLOW PENS
6 BLO W PENS ASSORTED COLOURS CRAFT BLOW PENS
Offered by Ascrafts
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun - easy to get good results, 25 April 2014
My daughter got these for her 4th birthday from a friend. My 4yr old and 6 yr old both loved them. They are really easy to use and to get a picture that looks really good. Definitely good value for money!

TELECAM TCE2000 High performance UHF indoor TV aerial
TELECAM TCE2000 High performance UHF indoor TV aerial
Offered by Ryness Lighting & Electrical
Price: 17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic reception, 5 Feb 2014
Was wondering whether to buy after reading a few negative reviews. Very glad I did - the reception is almost perfect (really puts my old aerial to shame).

Molly's Mice Handmade Catnip Cat Toy
Molly's Mice Handmade Catnip Cat Toy
Offered by Molly's Mice
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Cat Toy Ever, 5 Feb 2014
My cats just adore these. They have never shown so much interest in a toy before. 2 months after Christmas and they are still loving them. Caught one of them just sitting and devotedly licking the toy earlier. Definitely the best gift I've ever got them!

Moshi Monsters Fizz Pod (Pack of 3)
Moshi Monsters Fizz Pod (Pack of 3)
Price: 8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Value!, 5 Feb 2014
My son and daughter both loved thee bath fizzers and the little moshi was a great surprise for them. Good value.

KeepCup Reusable Coffee Cup Starlight - Large 16oz [454ml]
KeepCup Reusable Coffee Cup Starlight - Large 16oz [454ml]

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cup!, 5 Feb 2014
I really love my keepcup and have bought them for friends too. They just feel so great to hold and are really well designed.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, 5 Feb 2014
I have really struggled with overeating since becoming a stay at home Mum, but this has really worked for me. I've managed to massively cut down on my snacking and eating generally and have lost nearly a stone in 4 weeks! Definitely recommended.

Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - With Special Offers

1.0 out of 5 stars More expensive than new?, 24 Sep 2013
I coukd be missing something, but this seems to be 10 more than a brand new kindle of the same spec!

Daintree Planter Cascade Water Feature - Black
Daintree Planter Cascade Water Feature - Black
Offered by Primrose
Price: 139.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 29 April 2013
Thought this was a great idea, but the quality of the actual product is terrible. It arrived covered in scratches with parts of the paint cracking and flaking. There have clearly been some joins between parts within the boxes, as these have been painted over very shoddily in big stripes across the boxes. Also, no plug for the pump. Not worth the money!

My Mad Fat Diary
My Mad Fat Diary
by Rae Earl
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: My Mad Fat Diary (Paperback)
Best book I've read for ages. Was totally gripped by her story. So good to read something from the perspective of a fat person and everything that goes with that. Such a brave thing to do to publish it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy, great fun, 4 Jan 2013
Have had this toy cooker for about 2 years now and it's still getting a lot of use. It has stood up well to all the playing and we've had no problems with it at all. Would really recommend it. The only slight issue we had was that the magnet on the oven door was a bit too strong and so my toddler had a hard time opening the oven at first, however, this was easily resolved with a bit of masking tape over it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4