Profile for Nanypatch > Reviews

Mineralshack 12 Gram Refill Bag MEDIUM BEIGE foundation
Mineralshack 12 Gram Refill Bag MEDIUM BEIGE foundation
Offered by The mineralshack

5.0 out of 5 stars I keep coming back, 8 April 2016
The refill packs are good value for money and mean the original pots can be re-used.

Mineralshack natural minerals Veil setting powder 3 SHADES and 3 JAR SIZES (12 Gram, Classic Veil)
Offered by The mineralshack

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 8 April 2016
I've been using this product for a few years now and the quality and service remain excellent

Behind Closed Doors: The gripping debut thriller everyone is raving about
Behind Closed Doors: The gripping debut thriller everyone is raving about

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 8 April 2016
Engaging from start to finish. I constantly veered between thinking 'this is preposterous' to 'I can see how this could happen' . Worth setting aside time to read in one sitting.

Disclaimer
Disclaimer

4.0 out of 5 stars Take it on the train, 8 April 2016
This review is from: Disclaimer (Kindle Edition)
Kept me guessing although it dragged a little in parts. A good read whilst travelling.

Genuine Laptop Battery for 593553-001 - HP Original Battery - MU06 Notebook
Genuine Laptop Battery for 593553-001 - HP Original Battery - MU06 Notebook
Offered by Cambridge Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars Phew!, 8 April 2016
Fast delivery; easy to install; no problems.

Zensect Moth Hanging Proofer, 4 Units
Zensect Moth Hanging Proofer, 4 Units
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple solution, 8 April 2016
Arrived promptly; easy-to-manage packaging; ready to use. Apparently house moths are on the rise, so - having recently bought several expensive woollen jumpers - I bought this product as a precaution!

The Mentor
The Mentor

1.0 out of 5 stars Lost in translation!, 25 Oct. 2015
This review is from: The Mentor (Kindle Edition)
Apart from the guilty party being fairly obvious from very early on, there were so many Americanisms that I found it almost unreadable. In England we have pavements, junctions, lifts and handbags, not sidewalks, intersections, elevators and purses (to name just a few). 'Gotten' is not an English verb, nor is 'shined'. Police officers are not routinely armed and in the habit of taking pistols home in holsters (they were working in forensics, not on riot patrol!). As a book written in Italian for an Italian readership, it may have been passable, but the translation and apparent lack of first-hand knowledge of London was just irritating - both the author and translator would have benefitted from watching a few episodes of The Bill! I only continued reading to see how many more howlers would appear.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I will never use another brand of make up again!, 19 July 2013
I tried mineral make-up for the first time when I was in Australia earlier this year and really loved the way I could build it up or leave it light with just a few swirls of a brush. Back in the UK, I couldn't get the same brand but I went to a department store and had a make over with a pricey alternative. I bought the costly starter kit and was so disappointed when I broke out in a hot pinprick rash. I'd used it for two days and it took as many weeks for my skin to recover. still trying to track down my original brand, I came across Bare Skin Minerals and thought I'd risk it though I was convinced that being so cheap they'd be another disaster. I was amazed when the package arrived, went on much more easily than either of the other two brands I'd tried and looked great! No allergic reaction, lasts all day (and seems to look even better after a couple of hours) and after a few days' use a colleague complimented me on my complexion: the first time anyone had done that - and I'm 60! I've just re-ordered although my starter kit is still going strong after six weeks.

Mineralshack 4 FAIR SKIN mineral sample kit bags full cover foundation
Mineralshack 4 FAIR SKIN mineral sample kit bags full cover foundation

4.0 out of 5 stars What a good idea!, 19 July 2013
Buying mineral make up online can be a hit and miss affair, so getting these little samples was a great way to find out whether I needed the shade I thought, and to try out mixing a couple to see how I could adapt my preferred shade for special occasions.

The Definitive Collection
The Definitive Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Original and passionate, 19 July 2013
Australian folk/protest songs telling history from the view of the aboriginal people. I heard They took the children away' on the radio and just had to track down the album. it didn't disappoint.

Page: 1 | 2