Profile for nagging dragon > Reviews

Content by nagging dragon

nagging dragon "Jo" (northampton, United Kingdom)

Integrative Therapeutics - Active B-Complex 60 vcaps
Integrative Therapeutics - Active B-Complex 60 vcaps

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pills but..., 27 July 2015
I really like these. However, they take a number of weeks to come through from America and I am not that organised to remember to order in good time. It would be useful if they had an automatic reordering system.
I have a B12d and these helped.

Andrea NC-181VM Monaural USB Headset
Andrea NC-181VM Monaural USB Headset

2.0 out of 5 stars Is this really £70 worth of kit?, 27 July 2015
This appeared to be a good bit of kit - iI read a lot of reviews before purchase - and due to various restrictions had limited choice anyway.
However, the lead is tempermental and only works if in certain position. I also get pain to my ear after wearing for some time.

The Slow Regard of Silent Things: A Kingkiller Chronicle Novella (Kingkiller Chonicles)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 11 Nov. 2014
Slightly strange, endearing and captures the magic of his previous books. The Name of the Wind is my favourite book. I can't wait until book 3.

A Fortune-Teller Told Me: Earthbound Travels in the Far East
A Fortune-Teller Told Me: Earthbound Travels in the Far East

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth reading, 26 May 2014
An interesting book. I learnt a lot - history/politics/people and enjoyed the read whilst doing so. It does not matter if you believe in matters of fortune telling and spirituality but it does make you think.

The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle)
The Name of the Wind (The Kingkiller Chronicle)
by Patrick Rothfuss

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic. Unmissable., 18 Sept. 2011
I have read fantasy for over 25 years now. I don't analyse or categorise, just know what works for me. The Name of The Wind is really a must read for all lovers of fantasy. I don't normally review but this book merits reading - again and again. There is something quite magical and warm about this boook and I can't wait until book 3. (I have book 2 and it was also excellent although I felt by adding in the little flashbacks to the first novel to remind readers, it dropped some of the magic - fortunately only in the beginning of Wise Man's Fear). So, in conclusion, if you enjoy books that have colour, depth and with that magic and sparkle - then read this.