Profile for coke float > Reviews

Content by coke float

coke float (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Heavy Duty Clothes Rail DOUBLE HANGING RAIL 5ft Long x 6ft 6" High with a Height Adjustable Middle Rail
Offered by The Shopfitting Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice strong and can still put 3 times as much ..., 1 May 2016
Sorted my whole house out with this and 100 hangers from Amazon. Nice strong and can still put 3 times as much on it.

5 KG GRASS SEED QUALITY SEED HARD WEARING PLAY AREAS FRONT AND BACK LAWNS IVISONS SEEDS
Offered by ivisons

3.0 out of 5 stars I've given it 3 stars simply because the bag it ..., 1 May 2016
I've given it 3 stars simply because the bag it comes in is not strong enough. Do not leave bag in garden as you will get mice! I've thrown mine out before using it because I saw a mouse come under the fence and holes had appeared in the bag ! We hoovered (!) the patio and edges of every spilt seed for hours. I'm off to buy ready made turf instead! Scary stuff!

Hangerworld Notched Metal Wire 41cm (16") Coat Hangers, Pack of 100, White
Hangerworld Notched Metal Wire 41cm (16") Coat Hangers, Pack of 100, White
Offered by Hangerworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Great. Helped to get my house in order, 1 May 2016
Great. Helped to get my house in order, should have bought them sooner! I'm going to buy another 100. I am used to using pinch hangers for trousers and skirts but these seemed to work ok on everything and seems to hold a skirt shoved onto it. Slight concern on corners of jumpers as could break through the wool - save your existing fatter hangers for woollens.

Sing Your Times Tables With Percy Parker
Sing Your Times Tables With Percy Parker

2.0 out of 5 stars No thanks, 29 April 2016
I'm going to have to listen to this again before I make a proper review, as I can see it has 5 stars, but I can't even bear to listen to the scratchy voice and silly words. I will update when I can pluck up the courage to listen again.

Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity with Sleep Wristband - Black, Small
Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity with Sleep Wristband - Black, Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 Jan. 2016
It was good but returned and refunded after a while as battery not lasting the night.

Nuddy Ned (Lift the Flaps)
Nuddy Ned (Lift the Flaps)
by Kes Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars very funny! Bought it after reading it in the library, 30 Jan. 2016
A must have book, very funny! Bought it after reading it in the library.

Tera® Retractable Table Tennis Net Portable Replacement Ping Pong Net Set
Tera® Retractable Table Tennis Net Portable Replacement Ping Pong Net Set
Offered by glück-express

5.0 out of 5 stars we like this, great fun, 30 Jan. 2016
Yes, we like this, great fun!

Kelso Infants / Childrens Spoon Stainless Steel (Box 12) - Cutlery Dining Set - ideal for the home, school or lunchbox
Offered by Revelation At Home

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 Jan. 2016
Cant tell if it's a teaspoon or children's spoon once it's in my kitchen drawer.

TOP-MAX Pack of 2pcs 5500K 115W CFL Lighting Lamp Day-light Photo Video Photography Studio Bulb E27 115W X 2
Offered by com2save ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jan. 2016
They arrived fine, they both worked!

Instant Pot Lux60 6-in-1 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker with Stainless Steel Cooking Pot, 6 Litre

2.0 out of 5 stars Kind of liked but broke down after dozen uses, 30 Jan. 2016
I did like this pot and ordered a second inner pot as extra. Must admit my bolognaise and minces did stick at the bottom a little which was sad as my food had black burnt stuck to it (Perhaps that's just typically me) . I had high hopes of cooking and freezing batches and going out while it was left on. However it stopped working after a dozen uses. I'm glad it wasn't out of guarantee yet as, if it only lasts that long, it makes it a very expensive way of cooking. Amazon have been good and offered refund on both pot and the and spare inner. Back to the big pans....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4