Profile for Nicola RHC > Reviews

Nicola RHC

Medela Swing Electric Breastpump with Calma
Medela Swing Electric Breastpump with Calma

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent, 8 Jan 2014
This breast pump is easy to use whether plugged in or on battery power. The advantage was I could use it while being a passenger in a car on a long journey. It was comfortable to use and more effective and productive than when I tried a manual pump. It is easy to clean and to assemble. I especially liked the dual suction (ie. The swing) as it helped trigger the 'let down reflex' before switching to the slower suction speed. I wish I'd started using it sooner. I haven't tried the calma teat as my baby girl is happy using other bottles I'd already bought.

Disposable Nappy Bags, 200 bags - fragranced
Disposable Nappy Bags, 200 bags - fragranced
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 20 Sep 2013
Nappy bags are effective at keeping contents contained. Fragance is not over-powering like some nappy bags on the market currently.

Protective Carrying Case for 2.5" Portable USB External Hard Disk Drives - Extra Space for Memory Cards and USB cable - Detachable Hand Strap Included
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the box, 20 Sep 2013
Protects my external hard drive from other plugs and devices in my laptop bag. Like the extra pocket which holds SD cards and hard drive cable too.

Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes)
Johnson's Baby Wipes 12 x Pack of 56 Wipes (672 Wipes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 20 Sep 2013
These wipes are the best ones I find to use with my baby. So much cheaper than the prices in the supermarket.

Woodluv Lrg Brown Wicker Storage Basket Trunk Chest Hamper Lidded W/ White Lining
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect as storage which looks good too., 20 Sep 2013
This is perfect to use for storage of nappies, cot bedding or even for soft toys. Seems well made with lining protecting your bedding. Nice colour which looks good in the nursery.

Roarin' Tractor With Lights And Sound
Roarin' Tractor With Lights And Sound
Offered by Toy Jumble

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect tractor for 3 year olds, 20 Sep 2013
My niece loves the tractor because of the lights and sounds it makes. It is robust and light enough for small children to play with it.

Cot Top changer in antique pine with changing matt by My Babys room
Cot Top changer in antique pine with changing matt by My Babys room

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit for Cot-bed, 20 Sep 2013
It is perfect fit for our cot-bed and the design means it would fit a narrower cot too. It goes very well with the antique pine of our cot-bed. It is secure on top of the cot-bed and easily lifted off to allow baby to sleep in cot-bed.