Profile for Lynas > Reviews

Content by Lynas

Lynas

CTEK MXS 5.0 Battery Charger with Automatic Temperature Compensation
CTEK MXS 5.0 Battery Charger with Automatic Temperature Compensation

5.0 out of 5 stars 110% Recommended Halfords automatic charger failed, 13 May 2016
110% Recommended

Halfords automatic charger failed, where this simply chugged away.

After 4 hours from a dead battery, I was able to open my doors with fob and start engine. Halfords charger simply failed on my BMW 335d.

If you're reading this and need a device to get you back from the brink or try its best to revive a flat battery this is it.

BMW charge at LEAST this price and then VAT.

Great bit of kit.

Stage 2 may take a while to move past, once you hit 3 you're in a better place than before!

Fulton Huntsman Umbrella Black
Fulton Huntsman Umbrella Black
Offered by Toys and Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than I could possibly have imagined., 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Fulton Huntsman Umbrella (Apparel)
Bought one of these due to the appalling weather we'd been having.

Needless to say it hasn't rained once and I've even washed the car twice.

Skypak 90L Folding Travel Bag - Black
Skypak 90L Folding Travel Bag - Black
Offered by Low Cost Luggage Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for gun dogs, 5 Jun. 2013
After seeing people carrying their toy dogs in handbags, I figured I would give it a go with my labrador.

This bag is really strong and durable, plus after we've been out for a walk around town, it folds back up and tucks neatly away.

I chose this primarily as it's black and so is my dog, means people can't see him and makes for some hilarious situations. I wouldn't recommend carrying a labrador very far as he likes his food and is getting heavier with time. Still I'm playing with my new powerballs, which is supposed to increase my shoulder strength. They don't bounce very well and I have to keep picking them up, however, I digest.

If you have to carry a gun dog, this is the 'go to' bag.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2014 5:43 PM GMT

Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 with Outdoor Hull (Orange/ Yellow)
Parrot AR.Drone 2.0 with Outdoor Hull (Orange/ Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Camera if the curtains are open, 5 Jun. 2013
Great for spying on neighbours in HD.

If your neighbour is fit like mine, then this is excellent for flying over the hedge and having a look at what they're up to, having for lunch or wearing etc.

However, be careful not to fly it too close to pet labradors. They start barking and alert people.

Oh and don't let your wife catch you. "The wind made it drift over there" wasn't a plausible explanation apparently.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 27, 2014 12:51 AM GMT

8Ft Outdoor Garden Childrens Bouncy Trampoline & Safety Net Enclosure
8Ft Outdoor Garden Childrens Bouncy Trampoline & Safety Net Enclosure
Offered by Beauty-4-Less

4.0 out of 5 stars Not visible on a satellite, 5 Jun. 2013
I invested in a trampoline as all my neighbours appeared to have them whilst looking at my house on google maps.

As it turns out, those images are quite old and now I'm left with a trampoline that doesn't even show up when I go to look on satellite view.

They don't even appear on Maps on my iPhone 4S and Apple are awesome.

Still, trampoline is pretty bouncy and the net stops foxes from getting on it and playing whilst we're in bed.

I'll be getting an inflatable swimming pool soon, as it looks like number 45 have one, although I can't bounce quite high enough to tell properly what it is.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2013 10:09 AM GMT

Light Up Wrist Ball
Light Up Wrist Ball
Offered by Inspire Plus+

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Balls, 5 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Light Up Wrist Ball (Electronics)
I bought two of these balls to play with at my desk as I dropped my other ones and crushed them with my chair.

You can hear me playing with them across the office and it's caused a number of visits to the HR department, however I've now started using them just at lunch time.

Being right handed I can go longer and control my wrist strokes better than I can with that of my left arm however I'm sure if I keep practicing, I'll become a natural at this.

Also, these are great fun in the dark when everyone else has gone to bed and there's nothing else to do. Just do it quietly as they can get quite loud. Maybe under the duvet.

Aroma Home Microwavable Owl Cozy Hotties
Aroma Home Microwavable Owl Cozy Hotties

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for bed time and not as scratchy, 5 Jun. 2013
I bought one of these after catching and microwaving real owls got boring. Plus I think they figured out what I was doing and started sitting in an adjacent tree.

Not only does this retain the heat better, but doesn't involve chasing wildlife round the back garden whilst making hooting noises and flapping my arms.

I'm now getting a much better nights sleep, as are my neighbours.