Profile for MR A D MURPHY > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Yankee Candle Large Jar Warm Woolen Mittens 22oz Jar
Yankee Candle Large Jar Warm Woolen Mittens 22oz Jar

3.0 out of 5 stars Warm woolen Mittens, 5 May 2014
This arrived quickly, and well packed, however, the smell was very faint for my individual taste, but I took a chance on this as I was intrigued by the name, but I am sure others will love it, if you like less powerful Yankee candle fragrances.

Hanging Wardrobe Dehumidifier By 151 - Helps Stop Damp
Hanging Wardrobe Dehumidifier By 151 - Helps Stop Damp
Offered by Express Goods UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wardrobe Dehumidifier, 5 May 2014
This arrived in good condition, and well packed. We bought it to put in our car, and found it worked very well if we placed it on the dash board at the bottom of the front screen window as it collected the moisture from there, however if we placed it hanging on the rear view mirror it didn't seem to work as well. We have bought many types of things for our condensation problem in our car, and this is the best by far, and inexpensive.

3 Winter Wolfs 3D Picture, A 3D Lenticular Wolves Wall Art Ready To Frame, 34.5 x 24.5 cm (Wolf Print)

5.0 out of 5 stars winter wolf 3d picture, 5 May 2014
This arrived on time and well packed, it is visually stunning to look at, and is a good size to put in a bedroom.

Grey Wolf - Maxi Poster - 61cm x 91.5cm
Grey Wolf - Maxi Poster - 61cm x 91.5cm
Offered by GB Posters

5.0 out of 5 stars Grey wolf poster, 5 May 2014
This arrived so well packaged, it took us a while to break open the tube, it arrived in good condition, and was as described. My daughter has it in her bedroom and is a big picture, but looks fantastic on her wall.

The mountain Golden Eyes Wolf T-shirt (XL child)
The mountain Golden Eyes Wolf T-shirt (XL child)
Offered by Find Something Different

4.0 out of 5 stars T-Shirt, 5 May 2014
This T-Shire arrived well packed and in time, unfortunately, the size of XL child is very big and is what I would consider a 10/12 adult size. I was given the option buy the sellar to send back, and communication was very good, however we decided to keep it and my daughter uses it as a nighty.

Betron MC500 Mini Bluetooth Speaker - Portable Rechargeable Travel Wireless Blue - For iPhone iPad iPod Samsung
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth Speaker, 5 May 2014
We felt we needed to wait a while before commenting on the speaker as sometimes they work for a short while then its dead. This was definately not the case with this, it was inexpensive, and is still working in good order. It arrived on time and in good condition.

Yankee Candle Selection Of 24 x Wax Tart Melts
Yankee Candle Selection Of 24 x Wax Tart Melts
Offered by Wilson & Bailey ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars 24 Melts, 5 May 2014
They arrived quicker than expected date of delivery, very well packed and arrived in excellant condition. I felt a little nervous not knowing what would be in the collection, but I'm very glad I bought them as there was only 1 I didn't like - so I will definateley be ordering again, there were some newer ones in the collection, and a very good mix of scents.

Rose Harbor in Bloom (Rose Harbor 2)
Rose Harbor in Bloom (Rose Harbor 2)
by Debbie Macomber

5.0 out of 5 stars Rose Harbor book, 2 Nov. 2013
Arrived in good condition, and was a good read if you are a fan of Debbie Macomer easy to read selection of books.

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 2010 Duelist Toolbox Trading Card Starter Deck
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 2010 Duelist Toolbox Trading Card Starter Deck

4.0 out of 5 stars Trading cards, 2 Nov. 2013
Ordered for child who loves them - good quality and received in good order, had them a while and still in one piece.

Monopoly Property Trading Game (2007 version)
Monopoly Property Trading Game (2007 version)
Offered by New2Used UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Monopoly, 15 Jan. 2013
This is still a fantastic game and has been around for many years, just takes many hours to complete if 4 players

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4