Profile for rehan altaf > Reviews

rehan altaf

BaByliss 7057RGU Speedline Grooming Gift Set for Men
BaByliss 7057RGU Speedline Grooming Gift Set for Men

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 15 Mar 2014
Didn't used it myself. Brought it for my sister's brother in law and he is chuffed. Good value for money. I searched eBay but its more expensive there

Original HTC OEM USB/ Micro USB Data Cable DC-M400 New For HD2, HD mini, Aria, Legend, Desire A8181, Wildfire, 4G Evo Supersonic, Droid Incredible
Offered by 5th_Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy with The Quality Really Genuine, 15 Mar 2014
Very Happy with The Quality and the price. It makes difference to charging time if you use proper cable. I'd recommend

Aladdin 0.95 Litre Bento Lunch Box, Purple
Aladdin 0.95 Litre Bento Lunch Box, Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value for Money, 15 Mar 2014
I have read reviews people saying it keep food hot for two hours and warm for 4 hours approximately and I think its good for the price. I really like the design especially the lid goes inside the lunchbox which makes it spill proof. Good size you can use either compartments or fit both on top of each other and put lid of top one to the bottom one. One thing I am not sure about is that it doesn't say what quality standard plastic is used from the scale of 1-6 but it looks good quality.