Profile for Mizan Khan > Reviews

Lily Alone
Lily Alone
Price: 3.32

2.0 out of 5 stars Lily Boring, 5 Mar 2011
This review is from: Lily Alone (Kindle Edition)
This is the worst Jacqueline Wilson book I have ever read in my life. Total rubbish. I expected it to be more grown up like My Sister Jodie or the Girls books. But this was pathetic.The girl was eleven, why are they all that age? Why not 12 or 13? My point is that its babyish and not fun to read AT ALL!

Sundae Girl
Sundae Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of her best attempts., 2 Jan 2011
This review is from: Sundae Girl (Kindle Edition)
I absolutley love Cathy Cassidy, but this book managed to somehow dissapoint. I like Indigo Blue and GingerSnaps the best, but this has to be the least favourite. I am not going to spoil the story, but all I can say, is that it is the same as the others. Always a family problem or issue. It gets boring after a while. I would reccomend this to first time Cathy readers, or people who cannot get enough of family problems. But this book deserves a measley three stars. Sorry Cath.

GingerSnaps
GingerSnaps
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Sam...x, 2 Jan 2011
This review is from: GingerSnaps (Kindle Edition)
This is one of my favourite Cathy Cassidy books ever! WARNING. CONTAINS SPOILERS:
Ginger Brown used to be unpopular and cool. But in year seven, her older sister Cassia gives her a makeover. New girl Shannon befriends her, and have been besties ever since. At the start of year 8, Ginger finds herself liking new boy, Sam. But Shannon does not approve. Then Ginger finds loser Emily all alone, and gives her a a make over too. But Shannon now thinks that Emily is one of them, something Ginger did not intend on. Will Shannon ans Ginger stay frinds forever, or will Emily get in the way?

Lady Gaga - Fame, Fortune and Monsters (Biography Series Book 16)
Lady Gaga - Fame, Fortune and Monsters (Biography Series Book 16)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 2 Jan 2011
Attention all you GaGa fans...
Ever wondered about the past of the US sensation Lady GaGa? Well, this is the perfect book! It shows the reader about her childhood, bullying, friends, work and the present. It is truly addictive. Five stars!

Breaking Dawn (Twilight Saga Book 4)
Breaking Dawn (Twilight Saga Book 4)
Price: 3.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to say, 31 Dec 2010
Okay, this book was good, coming from a Twilight Fanatic, but I wanted it to make me cry! Bella seems to get everything she wants! Get real already, make her suffer a little, oh, and the childbirth thing was just unnessecary. The Volturi...they just APOLOGIZE? God! Stephenie is an amazing author, dont get me wrong, but I was a teensy bit annoyed. I read the drafts of midnight sun, and it seemed intersting. But Breaking Dawn? The beggining was great, but halfway through I didnt want to carry on. I adore Jacob, Edward, Jasper and Carlisle, but Bella and Rosalie make me want to slap them! Oh well, some may love it. Im still giving it five stars though...

Twilight (Twilight Saga Book 1)
Twilight (Twilight Saga Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars flawless!, 30 Dec 2010
When this book first came out, I wasn't at all interested. Vampires...boring, right? WRONG! This saga is the most amazing, genius thing in the history of teenage books! I was gripped more and more as I read on, the plot is genius. I would say only idiots dont read Twilight. So dont be an idiot and get youself a copy!

Indigo Blue
Indigo Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 30 Dec 2010
This review is from: Indigo Blue (Kindle Edition)
This book is perfect for girls 11+ as it reflects common problems that girls of that age may experience. A heart warming novel that I have read several times over.