Profile for M. A. Smith > Reviews

Content by M. A. Smith

M. A. Smith (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Ladies Men's & Childrens iPad Mini 1, 2 & 3 cover cases with auto on off and integrated stand offering full protection in floral, stripes & abstract designs (Pink Roses)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct. 2014
Smart and attractive and does everything it said it would

The Very Best Of Love Legends
The Very Best Of Love Legends
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Legends, 7 Oct. 2012
Bought as a gift for family member. They really love this CD as invokes a touch of nostalgia. They will be listening to this music on a regular basis.

Norton 360 v6.0, 1 User, 3 PCs 1 Year Subscription (PC)
Norton 360 v6.0, 1 User, 3 PCs 1 Year Subscription (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Norton 360 v6.0, 22 April 2012
This is a really good product and brings peace of mind in the knowledge that my computer is fully protected. It was quite expensive but worth the expenditure.

Pinocchio [2 Disc Platinum Edition] [DVD]
Pinocchio [2 Disc Platinum Edition] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Mel Blanc
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Pinocchio - a touch of nostalgia, 5 Feb. 2012
This was a Christmas purchase for my husband to revive memories of his childhood. Very happy with this gift and look forward to many hours of reminiscing.

Russell Hobbs 14899 Platinum Grind and Brew Coffeemaker
Russell Hobbs 14899 Platinum Grind and Brew Coffeemaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Russell Hobbs coffee maker/grinder, 5 Feb. 2012
I am really pleased with this coffee maker - it does exactly as described and has the benefit of a grinder incorporated. The jug poors with no drips which is great as my last one drove me mad! It is neat and compact so stores well on the worktop, looks stylish and was a good price.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Mickey Mouse sleep suit, 12 Jan. 2012
This sleepsuit was a gift for Christmas. The suit itself is fine and fits the bill quite nicely but I was disappointed with the packaging. It was torn and the suit fell out of it when I took off the main wrapping. I had to repack it so that I could make it presentable as a gift. It was too late to return it and have a replacement in time for Christmas. The child it was intended for was thrilled with it so the end result was achieved after all - a happy little chappy.

Samuel Windsor Albert Brown Leather Lined Slippers:Size 10
Samuel Windsor Albert Brown Leather Lined Slippers:Size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather slippers, 12 Jan. 2012
Wow! These hand made slippers are sheer luxury and excellent value. My husband will only wear leather slippers with leather soles and I find it hard to find these in the high street. If I have the good fortune to find some they cost the earth. So to stumble across these was fantastic.

I was so impressed with the packaging - each slipper in its own dust bag, then the shoe box was in a cardboard sleeve - these were very well cared for slippers! Included was a shoe horn to add that extra touch. My husband says they fit like a glove and are very comfortable.

I will certainly be using this company again.

Large Chinese Dragon Glossy Ornament
Large Chinese Dragon Glossy Ornament

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Dragon, 12 Jan. 2012
This was a gift for a family member who collects this type of thing. He was thrilled with it. I was impressed by the size, quality and sturdiness of the product. Came well packaged and arrived in good time. There was a free gift included which was a nice touch and some additional information about the suppliers and other products they sell. I expect to be using this company again as they have other suitable gift items. My family member is likely to purchase from them too to add to his collection.

Slippers, Golf, Large 10-12
Slippers, Golf, Large 10-12

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Golf Slippers, 12 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Slippers, Golf, Large 10-12
I bought these for my son-in-law for Christmas and he thought they were real fun. They look like a golf shoes so he'll wear them when he's "playing golf" indoors with our young grandson. Delivery was in good time and they were well packaged. Reasonable price too. Many thanks.

Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite
Kindle, 6" E Ink Display, Wi-Fi, Graphite

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Wi-Fi 6", 10 Nov. 2011
Perfect, I love it. I am a technophobe and even I can navigate my way round it. Earlier this year I bought a Binatone E-reader. I have only managed to download one book on to this and it caused me such a headache. When I saw the Kindle at such a good price I had to buy it and I am so pleased I did. Have downloaded loads of books already - really easy. It is small and light and fits in my handbag. I have purchased a separate charger so I don't have to use my computer. I haven't used the virtual keyboard much so can't really comment about that yet. I recommend this Kindle to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2