Profile for lostwsawyer246 > Reviews

Content by lostwsawyer246

lostwsawyer246

Oxford Handbook of Mental Health Nursing (Oxford Handbooks in Nursing)
Oxford Handbook of Mental Health Nursing (Oxford Handbooks in Nursing)
by Patrick Callaghan
Edition: Flexibound

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent references book for students, 2 Mar. 2011
I got this book from my uni libary in my second year as a student and have found it very useful for giving a basic overview/ insight (alot of the stuff in this book ive not yet covered in uni) I like that fact it has bullet points as it highlights the basics and if you want to know more go away and research that topic. I found it to b useful compaion whlist on placement as it easily fits into my bag. I reccomend this for all m/h students!

Mental Health Nursing Made Incredibly Easy! (Incredibly Easy! Series) (Incredibly Easy! Series (R))
by Debbie Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book for beginngers :), 23 Aug. 2010
I am currently a first year mental health student in Sheffield. I took this book for the libary to help with an assignment. Im currently reading it from front to back this book is great at making complexed information/ concepts easy!!! Its been a really useful tool to have on placement. Im suprised at how cheap this book is, you really do get your moneys worth. BUY IT!