Profile for mand > Reviews

My Kitchen Table: 100 Sweet Treats and Puds
by Mary Berry
Price: 4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 22 Sep 2011
Mary Berry's last book "Cakes and Bakes" was a great addition to my other baking books. I ordered this one and I did expect a few of the recipes to repeat and they did, but only a few so I don't regret buying it.
Mary Berry certainly hasn't disappointed there are some lovely new and easy to follow recipes.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fashoinable boots, 22 Sep 2011
I ordered these boots just on the look of them, they looked smart and fashionable and I wasn't disappointed. Although not real leather you really can't tell, I ordered size 7 and they fitted perfectly.

Icing bag with set of 6 nozzles by Tala
Icing bag with set of 6 nozzles by Tala
Price: 5.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 23 Oct 2010
I bought this last year as a gift for my niece who as just started baking birthday cakes etc, she said it was great and very easy to use.

Bitesize Cakes and Slices (Bitesize chunky series) (Cookery)
Bitesize Cakes and Slices (Bitesize chunky series) (Cookery)
by Murdoch Books
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great recipes, 23 Oct 2010
Lovely cake recipes in here great value for the money, have tried loads already and they are very easy to follow and turn out exactly as the picture!

EMARTBUY BLACKBERRY 8520 CURVE / 9300 CURVE 3G RED FLOWERS SUPER SLIM CLIP ON PROTECTION CASE/COVER/SKIN + SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by emartbuyuk
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars looks great, 23 Oct 2010
this cover looks great on only been on a week and already had comments about it.the only problem I had was with the screen protector which had a white sticker stuck on it and I couldn't get it off so i didn't use it.

Cyber-Dog Dog Toy Flying Saucer UFO Rubber Large
Cyber-Dog Dog Toy Flying Saucer UFO Rubber Large
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store
Price: 14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Dogs just love it!, 23 Oct 2010
have purchased a few of these in the past and our dogs just love it, (only because we keep losing them!) great exercise for the dogs and gentle on their teeth too.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great girly cover!, 23 Oct 2010
this is a great cover for the girls! very hard wearing with a good grip I would certainly recommend.

Ladies Womens Winter Biker Style Low Heel Thigh High Flat Over The Knee Pull on Knee Boots Size with shoeFashionista Boutique Bag
Offered by shoeFashionista
Price: 23.99 - 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great for the money, 23 Oct 2010
ordered these boots as they were flat and over the knee which was what i wanted. when they arrived I was pleasantly surprised they were a great fit with plenty room to tuck my jeans into, bottoms had a good grip too for the winter. I would certainly recommend them for this seasons fashion.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 4, 2010 8:13 PM GMT