Profile for Maivon > Reviews

Content by Maivon

Dido - Live At Brixton Academy (DVD + Bonus CD)
Dido - Live At Brixton Academy (DVD + Bonus CD)
Dvd ~ Dido
Offered by Brilliant Warehouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing..!!, 3 Feb. 2006
Being a huge FAN of dido - I was so looking foward to th this dvd of hers....but when I got home to watch it - it was just the concert (which was brill by the way..!!) and the tracks on the CD - for which I have albums for..!!
I would have imagined that there would my actual MUSIC VIDEOS for her songs...nada! It was very upseting as I had such high hopes and all...I mean the DVD is brill - the concert itself was superberb! But I was looking forward to seing ALL the mucis vids Iguess...overall not a bad one - looking forward to her third album which she is relasing this year 2006!!! Bring it on!!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 27, 2013 8:13 PM GMT

Coming Out [1989] [DVD] [1991]
Coming Out [1989] [DVD] [1991]
Dvd ~ Matthias Freihof
Offered by NextDayEntertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars A well written movie, 13 Nov. 2005
A story about a confused teacher - who gets married to "hide and forget" the truth that he is gay. Good story line, no subtitles, so thats the only small prob. Otherwise the scenes, story line and actings really good!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 20, 2013 9:14 PM BST

A Walk to Remember
A Walk to Remember

5.0 out of 5 stars There is hope..., 18 July 2005
This review is from: A Walk to Remember (Audio CD)
When I first started the movie, with my bowl of toffee pop corn, I thought I watching yet another chick-flick. But towards the middle of the dvd, I was so gripped with the intensity of the movie, hope, faith, the committment between the two lovers, and above all - the undying love! I didnt wanna blink (just in case I missed something!!!) Very good performances by Many Moore(singer sensation!), and heart throb Shane West. Very good sound tracks, and above all outstanding performances!!! I wouldnt wanna spoil the your mood by revealing the story line -so go see it!!
Good stroy line, and heart warming songs by Mandy Moore!!
Must See Movie!!!

Since U Been Gone
Since U Been Gone
Offered by Mattpuss

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!!, 18 July 2005
This review is from: Since U Been Gone (Audio CD)
...mmmmm where do I start. Shall I say its very good? Or just go out and but this single..?? A kick-ass song with the opening song starting as a winner!!! Its, yet another, brill chune from Kelly. I am huge fan of her and this single is on my "Must buy" List. Its got a catchy tune as well, and the video is outstanding!! Loved the outfits she wears!!