Profile for David Daffin > Reviews

Content by David Daffin

David Daffin "parmenion341bc" (Ledbury)

Glorious Summers and Discontents: Looking back on the ups and downs from a dramatic decade

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written insights, 13 Oct 2013
Enjoyed this book very much. Mr Atherton brings a measured perspective to a large number of cricket-related stories. My only minor criticism was not knowing the dates of each article when starting to read them, and that I think they should all have been in chronological order, otherwise I would have given it 5 stars. Still definitely worth reading.

Jokes for Kids: 299 Funny and Hilarious Clean Jokes for Kids
Jokes for Kids: 299 Funny and Hilarious Clean Jokes for Kids

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the funniest, 13 Oct 2013
Gave it three stars rather than two as it was free. Some of the jokes just aren't even funny. It probably won't stay on my kindle for long.

CiT WK-738 Premium Mini USB Keyboard - Black
CiT WK-738 Premium Mini USB Keyboard - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travelling, 4 Mar 2013
I needed a small keyboard to take away to use with my laptop as I hate using the laptop keyboard. This is the perfect solution, and works perfectly.

The Songs Of Distant Earth
The Songs Of Distant Earth

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the classical music of the future, 1 Sep 2006
As a fan of Clarke's works, I'd read the novel before the music was written. I've had the original version of the album since its release, and just ordered the enhanced version. It is nearly an hour's worth of wonderful music, both calming and uplifting, from the moment the synths fade in on 'Let there be Light', to the closing chant. I thoroughly recommend it to everyone.