Profile for Aleksandrs Zdancuks > Reviews

Content by Aleksandrs Zda...

Aleksandrs Zdancuks (London, UK)

Ex-Pro Sony NP-FW50, NPFW50, FW50, BC-VW1, BCVW1 Digital Camera Travel Charger, UK, USA, Canada & Europe - 2 Hour Fast Charge
Price: 10.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a best peace, but cheap and working, 7 Jun 2012
It works. I just needed an charger, when I found that one. Comparing to original one - battery is not so secure, it takes more space in a socket, but it is charging a battery, so I like it and use it. Haven't tried car adapter or other power outlet than UK one, but I believe they will work.

Sony NEX5DB Alpha Compact System Camera - 16mm F2.8 and 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Lens Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera for travel and hike, 6 July 2011
I like this camera. I own it for one week, and I must admit that this one is great.
I'm long time SLR user, which holds several old M42 film cameras, Nikon F80 and Nikon D80. This one was bought to add some video equipment and to be used by my wife, who is not so fond of photography. Camera performs extremly great. I'm enjoy every photo I take. I would like to see some improvements in firmware, but still you can use it on everyday. And 16/2.8 lens is totally awesome.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good choise for HTC Desire, 5 July 2010
I've got this item very fast and was able to try it for a couple of times. It has some faults:
1) It's strap is short. I am able to lock my phone securely near the elbow, but not on my shoulder.
2) It's to narrow for HTC Desire, so the front screen protector is bended a bit and make a wavy look
3) It's to small for HTC Desire and has no zipper or any other guard to keep phone inside while running. If you want to run and listen to a music, be careful, because you Desire can easily slid from that armband.