Profile for clc > Reviews

Content by clc

clc

TASSIMO Kenco Cafe Crema 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs)
TASSIMO Kenco Cafe Crema 16 T DISCs (Pack of 5, Total 80 T DISCs)
Price: 19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 7 Aug 2012
This product was exactly what I required, great value and well packaged. By Ordering the pack of five I no longer have to worry about running out when guests turn up for coffee!

James Wellbeloved Adult Turkey and Rice Kibble 15 kg
James Wellbeloved Adult Turkey and Rice Kibble 15 kg
Offered by Lovepetsuperstore
Price: 42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars He Loves it, 27 May 2012
To be honest my dog eats anything! But he really loves this. He reminds me every morning and evening that it is time for his food!
The very best thing is that AMAZON deliver it straight to the door!
I have now put it on "subscribe and save", so I don't forget to order it! It will be delivered to me every 2 months, and I will get a discount on it.

Craghoppers Kiwi Pro Stretch Zip Off Women's Trouser - Long Leg - Platinum, Size 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 May 2012
I ordered these trousers having read some reviews and indeed went for a size 12 UK sizing!. I would say I am probably a size 13 (if there was such a thing!) There was ample room, these trousers were so comfortable and practical yet for walking trousers quiet stylish. I wore them on a serious mountain walk (3 days), I had taken a change of trousers in case they weren't comfortable or got wet, luckily they didn't because I really didn't want to change out of them. The trousers have some water repellent in the fabric.

The only point worth making is that I am 5ft 6inches and these trousers were long. OK when wearing my walking boots, but when we stopped and I put trainers on I had to turn them up to stop the bottoms getting wet or muddy! Just to say that if you were much shorter I would think about getting the shorter size! The long was just perfect for me!

All in all a perfect pair of walking trousers! I will buy another pair!