Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Ride Steady (The Chaos Series Book 3)
Ride Steady (The Chaos Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ride steady!!, 5 Aug. 2015
Once again Ms Ashley has proved why she is my all time favourite author. I get lost in her books from the first page and I feel like I'm living in the story with these characters, it's an amazing feeling!! Can't wait for the next instalment.

Lead: Stage Dive series 3
Lead: Stage Dive series 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Lead......, 24 Mar. 2015
Well what can I say Kylie Scott has done it again!!! I loved Jimmy and Lena was amazing witty and rolled with the punches......Mal bugs me to no end a bit like an annoying older brother. Can't wait to see what Kylie has next for us!!

Just One Song
Just One Song

3.0 out of 5 stars Just one song!!!, 26 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Just One Song (Kindle Edition)
I've had this book on my Kindle since April 24th 2013 and I've only just read it--I know right I'm stupid!!

It's a really beautiful story and I've gave it 3&1/2 stars just b/c the editor and beta readers really let this author down!! There was words that were missing/misspelled/duplicated and words that shouldn't have been there and any decent editor beta reader who's good at their job would have picked these up.

I'm a bit gutted but hey I got over it and that is the only reason I down starred it as it was a really good story actually heart breaking at times.

I'm off to read mia's story and I hope there isn't the same mistakes in this story.

The Sweetest Game: A Novel (The Game Series Book 3)
The Sweetest Game: A Novel (The Game Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gutted its finished, 29 Dec. 2013
This is the third and final book in the Game Series and what a rollercoaster journey it has been!!!! This third book was meant to be a novella of Dean ans Melissa (Jack's younger brother and Cassie' s best friend) but it turned in to a full length book. I'll admit I thought uh oh this isn't gonna work as book two kinda wrapped it up nicely BUT how wrong was I. You know that feeling when you don't know your missing something until it's been and gone yeah?! Right well this is how I felt with this.book!!! It's beautifully written and ties everything off an leaves you feeling happy and content in a mournful beautiful way (mournful as we won't be getting them again) beautiful because Jack and Cassie Dean and Melissa deserve the way this story wrapped up.....Jen Sterling is an amazing author/writer and I hope she continues filling our lives with these rollercoaster stories! :D

Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners Series Book 3)
Knights' Sinner (The MC Sinners Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Knights' Sinners, 27 Oct. 2013
Bella Jewel has quick became one of my all-time favourite authors, she is an amazing writer who can grab you from the first sentence and keep you trapped until the very end!!!
Jackson is my favourite book by far! Him and Serenity just fit together perfectly!! I can't wait for the novella from Muff' s POV
December 23rd can't come quick enough!!

Beat of the Heart (Runaway Train Book 2)
Beat of the Heart (Runaway Train Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beat of the Heart💗, 25 Oct. 2013
For all that is holy...I freaking love AJ and Mia......I've waited so long for this book and let me tell you it was worth the wait!!
AJ is so swoon worthy he can drum my heart and day!!!
I hope we get to hear Rhys' story maybe with Jake's sister??
Oh the possibilities are endless I can't see where the author takes this series!!

Unattainable (Undeniable Book 3)
Unattainable (Undeniable Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unattainable, 24 Sept. 2013
God! That is what Madeline Sheehan is a GOD......This is the 3rd book in this series and its still going strong!
This book has a bit of everyone in it....we meet some new characters who work fab together and I love DIRTY and Ellie loved how their relationship developed and how eventually she broke through his walls.....Then there's Deuce and Eva who we see a little bit of how I love these two!! :) Eva is still as foxy as ever and Deuce will always have a special place in my heart....<3
But the main story is about Tegen and Cage they grew up together Tegen had a major crush on Cage but he was to busy playing the field to care-- this sets the mood for a broken hearted 16yo Tegen! Then when Dorothy gets hurt in book 2 (Tegens mam) Tegen takes her angry heartbroken vengeance out on Cage and the Club and that anger turns to hate can cage make things right in Tegens world or is she gonna stay pi$$ed at him and the "f'n the Club" for ever?....
These books are definitely not for the faint hearted and I loved every word written I just ate it up....like I said earlier Sheehan = God © reel it in baby...... <3

My Unexpected Forever (The Beaumont Series Book 2)
My Unexpected Forever (The Beaumont Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars My unexpected forever, 3 Sept. 2013
This book is the 2nd in the series and WOW it's brilliant Heidi McLaughlin has done it again Harrison to me is every girls wet dream!! if you haven't read these books you really need to :D

Ruin (The Ruin Series, Book 1)
Ruin (The Ruin Series, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ruin, 30 Aug. 2013
WOW is all I can say about this book!!

This book is an emotional rollercoaster from the get go...

Kiersten has been holed up in her own world for the past 2 yrs grieving the loss of her parents.... her uncle makes her go to college as he is worried she's loosing herself to the grief that comes with this traumatic event!! He is cruel to be kind! Shape up or ship out kinda thing so she went to college she then meets Lisa her roommate and her cousin Gabe, then she's off to grab her Student I'D everything else while she is huffed from the way she is treated she storms off and literally runs smack bang in to Wes Michels.

Wes Michels my oh my he is just lush! < yes I said lush :) he is going through a lot and Kiersten running in to him well it kind of takes him by surprise as she doesn't know who is!! He k les he should stay away from Kiersten but she has this draw to her that he can't resist.....so as the story unfolds so does their love for one another.
They make this pact to be friends and this beautiful story is brought to life by the way Rachel Van Dkyen writes!

WOW just WOW I loved the chemistry between all the characters Lisa and Gabe are brilliant and I hope Gabe gets his own story as he is screaming from the guidelines to tell us something!!! The chemistry between the four characters is fab had me laughing and crying along with them.....

If I could give this story more then 5 stars I would it's not to be missed and it will go up there with my other favourite books.

Sometimes it Lasts (Sea Breeze Book 5)
Sometimes it Lasts (Sea Breeze Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes it lasts, 28 Aug. 2013
God how I love these books!! Brilliant just brilliant!
Abbi Glines is the most amazing awe inspiring writer I just love her.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8