ARRAY(0xa6c4f318)

Hotpoint C367EWH 2000 Watt Circular Fan Oven Element
Hotpoint C367EWH 2000 Watt Circular Fan Oven Element
Offered by KGA-Solutions
Price: 18.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Fitting a bit fiddly as generic element for different models, 15 Jan 2014
I received the replacement element today for my Hotpoint Creda C367EWH and went about fitting it.I managed to get it working after some trial and error(I forgot that the fan oven doesn't turn on with the door open). The only niggle I have is that this part isn't made just for the Hotpoint Creda C367EWH as the item title leads you to believe, and the bracket which holds the element on to the cooker wasn't wide enough to put two screws in; so we had to just use one. There is nothing on the packaging that indicates that this is 'by Hotpoint' it just says it is suitable for Ariston, Cannon, Hotpoint, Creda and Indesit ovens. That said the Oven does heat up nicely now and time will have to tell if its saved us a from buying a new cooker or just delayed it.

Skip Hop Dash Deluxe Baby Changing Bag - Wave Dot
Skip Hop Dash Deluxe Baby Changing Bag - Wave Dot
Offered by Sirius Direct
Price: 57.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully its worth the money, 9 Aug 2013
I've just ordered this bag off boots.com as its 1/2 price atm. I am hoping it is suitable for my needs will post an update when i've given it a good test.