Profile for Kendel Shepherd > Reviews

Kendel Shepherd

Swallowing Grandma
Swallowing Grandma

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 13 April 2014
Another fantastic book from Kate Long. Absolutely loved every minute of it and gutted I've read it all. On to the next...

Cars Stunt Racers Dinoco Stunt Show Stunt Set
Cars Stunt Racers Dinoco Stunt Show Stunt Set
Offered by Niche Gift Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boys toy, 29 Mar. 2014
Fantastic game! I bought this for my newphew (aged 4) who's absolutely fantatical about Cars and Lightening McQueen! Best to play on a laminate surface although can still be fun on carpets

Cars Stunt Racers - Lightning
Cars Stunt Racers - Lightning
Offered by Kinderspieleland

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little car, 29 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my nephew (aged 4) so he had two cars for the Cars Stunt Racers Dinoco Stunt Game. He absolutely loves it! Definitely would recommend.

Ravensburger Disney Princess 4-Shaped Jigsaw Puzzles
Ravensburger Disney Princess 4-Shaped Jigsaw Puzzles

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gift for girly girls!, 29 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my nieces (aged 6&7) to share for Christmas as a stocking filler. They absolutely love it and it's perfect to keep them occupied. Really good hardy puzzle.

Further Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)
Further Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 11 Jan. 2014
I absolutely loved Confessions of a GP so as soon as I got an email about the Further Confessions of a GP I bought it straight away and loved it just like the first one.

Now I'm not sure if this book is shorter than the first or whether I was just so addicted (not just in the sense of Crackhead Kenny) that I just couldn't give it up but I do wish it was a little longer.

I also couldn't shut up about it and kept reading extracts to my boyfriend non-stop so now he feels there's no point reading it himself.

Once again the writing and stories played on every emotion I have and I loved the characters. Another book in ten years time would be much appreciated Big Nosed Ben :)

Bad Mothers United
Bad Mothers United

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic!! You have to read it, 20 Jun. 2013
I got the sample and was hooked instantly. I ended up reading the sample for this book before realising it was the second book.
I bought Bad mothers handbook and fell in love with the story so had to read bad mothers United. I knew it would be a happy ending but getting to it was one rollercoaster indeed!
I am rather gutted that I've finished the book but looking forward to watching the tv series to compare and more of Kate's books as these have got me loving her work.

Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain
Free Country: A Penniless Adventure the Length of Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully inspiring!, 14 Feb. 2013
One of the best books I have ever read! I've not read a book like this before but it intrigued me and I'm so glad made it did it made me literally laugh out loud at least once every chapter, some times more. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good book to read. I really didn't want it to end! WELL DONE GEORGE & BEN!