Profile for H. P. Holland > Reviews

Content by H. P. Holland

H. P. Holland "nellymelba" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Spear & Jackson - Razorsharp Adjustable Bypass Secateur
Spear & Jackson - Razorsharp Adjustable Bypass Secateur

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 22 April 2015
Nice neat little secateurs, just right for my small hands. I also have arthritis and I found these much easier to use.

Anika Rubberwood Folding Wooden TV Table With Wood Pine Finish - Ideal For T.V. Dinners
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 22 April 2015
I already have one of these tables so I knew what to expect. These are great for occasional use and perfect for what I wanted it for (close up photography.) They can be a bit wobbly though if you have heavy items on them or anything that vibrates. I also want to point out that the table top is veneered but that didn't bother me as I was going to cover it anyway. For the price it's fine.

The table was delayed in transit and I have to say that customer service was very good and they sorted the problem out very quickly.

1.7M Cream Beige TNT Parasol Garden Camping Beach Sunshade Tilt Umbrella NEW
1.7M Cream Beige TNT Parasol Garden Camping Beach Sunshade Tilt Umbrella NEW

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice addition to my patio set., 22 April 2015
Very good value for the price. More of a creamy yellow than a beige but very nice looking. Easy to put up (I have arthritis) and take down. The material is a heavy duty nylon/polyester so easy to clean.

WoodLuv Large Rectangular Laundry Linen Willow Wicker Basket with Lining, Brown
WoodLuv Large Rectangular Laundry Linen Willow Wicker Basket with Lining, Brown
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, neat looking laundry basket., 22 April 2015
I carefully measured the space this would be going into and it fitted perfectly. Nicely made and a good size. Has convenient hand holds on the side. A smart addition to my kitchen/laundry area.

Think Rugs Bokhara 3384 Traditional Hand Carved Rug, Red, 120 x 170 Cm
Think Rugs Bokhara 3384 Traditional Hand Carved Rug, Red, 120 x 170 Cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely rug., 26 Dec. 2014
Beautiful rug. Lovely thick pile with a rich, almost velvety sheen to it. The pattern looks luxurious too. Heavy enough not to slip (but I have put some non-slip material underneath, just in case.) Although not wool it does feel and look very much like wool. I'm very pleased with this and it has made my room look very cosy.

EcoAir ECO DD122 Desiccant Simple Dehumidifier - White
EcoAir ECO DD122 Desiccant Simple Dehumidifier - White
Offered by EcoAir-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth its weight already!, 8 Dec. 2014
So glad I bought this. Apart from some damp issues we had in a couple of bedrooms, we also had a sudden leak from our shower and there was water everywhere! This brillant little machine dried everything out very quickly especially where the electrics were! Our bedrooms are dry too. It also dries washing and a quick blast will get the bathroom dry in no time. It automatically switches off when the correct humidity is reached (or when the water tank is full.) Highly recommended.

Wine Burgundy Lined Curtains Eton 46x72
Wine Burgundy Lined Curtains Eton 46x72
Offered by Ideal Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, 3 Dec. 2014
The curtains were exactly as described and fitted perfectly. They are quite lightweight but I was expecting that. They look very nice and I'm very pleased.

Paderno Flexible Plastic Dough Scraper/Bowl Scraper/Dough Cutter 148 x 99mm 2 Curved Corners
Offered by - all4cooks

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just a scraper!, 29 Jun. 2014
Although it does that job well enough, I also use it to scoop up vegetables and peelings up after I've chopped them. A good little buy.

Hartleys Gloss White ABS & Faux Leather Ottoman Stool
Hartleys Gloss White ABS & Faux Leather Ottoman Stool
Offered by SDE Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected!, 29 Jun. 2014
I've been looking for a simple dressing table stool for some time but found that most are too fussy and and too low. This one is great. It's sturdy, looks good even with my vintage bedroom furniture, it has a roomy storage area and the seat pad is more comfortable than I expected. It could be used for extra seating at a table as it is high enough. It's simple design will fit in anywhere. Very pleased.

Amazon Standing Leather Cover, Royal Purple  [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Generation)]
Amazon Standing Leather Cover, Royal Purple [will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7 (2nd Generation)]

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little case, 9 Nov. 2013
This is a very sturdy, neat little case, just right for protecting your Kindle Fire HD. It puts the device to sleep just by closing the top and the the usb ports and buttons on the Kindle are easily accessed. Slight down side - it does stand up for a while but slowly it starts to collapse! Be careful where you put it. Also the colour was a bit dull, not the bright purple as shown.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3