Profile for Lindsey > Reviews

school/class register and mark book approx A4 size - blue cover
school/class register and mark book approx A4 size - blue cover
Offered by AbbeyShake

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Oct 2013
Bought this to keep track of things in my classroom, I have become very organised, easy to use, plenty of pages and so cheap :)

Iphone 4 / 4S - Fashionable Purple / Pink Case with Funky Aztec Design Hard Slim Fit Back / Cover / Case Accessories for mobile phones by Oliviasphones

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good..., 23 Oct 2013
This cover look good, however the pattern is slightly slanted and material so sloppy I drop it!! Do still love it though!

24 Full Length Colouring Pencils
24 Full Length Colouring Pencils
Offered by SBS CONSUMABLES

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 23 Oct 2013
These pencils took a while to come, all the lead was broken, they snap all the time! I am Very disappointed!

Running Wild
Running Wild

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book for all ages!, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Running Wild (Kindle Edition)
This book is fantastic, a great read!! I read this book on holiday and could not put it down! I then used it in my class (I am a teacher) as a description for experiencing a tsunami...since then several students have been desperate to read it! Really great, a must read, like most other Michael Morpurgo's!!!

Small Man in a Book
Small Man in a Book

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 30 May 2013
I downloaded this book as it states it as an audio book, I wanted to listen to it as I went to sleep. However, when I eventually downloaded (several problems) the book is not audio, there are a few EXTRA clips/videos, the rest are just normal text.

Gilbert Netball Eclipse Lycra Shorts (Red Small)
Gilbert Netball Eclipse Lycra Shorts (Red Small)
Offered by Martin Berrill Sports

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy!, 30 May 2013
This review is from: GILBERT Eclipse Shorts (Misc.)
I am a size 8/10 but play netball so have an athletic figure, the legs of the shorts are not as stretchy as I would have liked! However the material is great and the length is perfect for under your netball dress!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 1, 2014 1:09 PM BST

Fashionable Princess-style Designer Inspired Lovely Black / Pink Polker dot Iphone Case for Iphone 4 / 4S with Screen Protector (Free Delivery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 30 May 2013
Fast delivery, good quality and looks great! A screen protector and cloth was included too! Seems like it will last a while, love Cath Kidston!

We All Dream Of A Team Of Carraghers: Tribute To A Liverpool Legend
We All Dream Of A Team Of Carraghers: Tribute To A Liverpool Legend

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, moving, well-written tribute to a great man, 22 May 2013
Bought this book shortly after Carra's last game for Liverpool at Anfield. Such an emotional day and this book really pays homage to the legend. A great selection of writers and writing styles sharing their memories of Carra and superb analysis and quotes of his career. Fully recommend to any Liverpool or football fan, thank you! YNWA.

Mockingjay: 3/3 (Hunger Games Trilogy)
Mockingjay: 3/3 (Hunger Games Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best trilogy I've read!, 14 May 2013
Fantastic, well written, fast paced- loved all of it! I was sceptical to start as I normally stick to crime, but never stopped since I read the first page!