Profile for B. Ellis > Reviews

Content by B. Ellis

B. Ellis (Bedfordshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Harcas Vegetable Spiralizer With Cleaning Brush
Harcas Vegetable Spiralizer With Cleaning Brush
Offered by Luopan uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy item, 12 Mar. 2015
A very useful tool! I did think it was a bit expensive

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck
Offered by -CENTRO-UK- [100% POSITIVE RATED]

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made but scary, 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
We thought the film was extremely clever animation, but we thought it would be scary for small children. Although amazingly clever we didn't enjoy it.

Samrick Union Jack Specially Designed Leather Flip Case for Apple iPhone 4 & Apple iPhone 4S - Red Blue White
Offered by Aero Communication Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pariotic!, 4 Nov. 2014
I really liked this case. It was excellent quality & really good value for money

Girl in Hyacinth Blue
Girl in Hyacinth Blue

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite a good book in my view, 20 Oct. 2014
Quite a good book in my view, started in the present & traced the origin back. It wasn't the sort of book I couldn't put down but it was enjoyable & it had a beginning, middle & an interesting end.

Because She Loves Me
Because She Loves Me

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly recommended, 19 Sept. 2014
A really gripping story! Everything at home was left until I had finished reading it. Thought the ending twist was excellent, although I was very sorry when I had finished it!

Fissler Special Asia 15620128100 Pan 28 cm
Fissler Special Asia 15620128100 Pan 28 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pan!, 8 Aug. 2014
This is the second wok of this make I have purchased. It is an excellent pan, my grandson who is a keen cook liked it so much I bought the second one for him.

Xscape
Xscape
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great music, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Xscape (Audio CD)
Great to hear his music again! I really enjoyed this CD. Good quality sound, the DVD was interesting & a good bonus! I also thought the CD case was very attractive! Altogether a good purchase.

The Magpies
The Magpies

5.0 out of 5 stars veery creepy but also believable, 25 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Magpies (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book in a nervous sort of way. I just had to keep reading, all the neighbours in the flat seemed to be suspicious people, but the book is gripping right to the end. I was very sorry to finish it & I am looking forward to the next one1

The Four Streets
The Four Streets

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read!, 16 May 2014
This review is from: The Four Streets (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book, although I thought a few parts were a bit over the top, but that apart it was good.

The only disappointment was the very abrupt end, & hopefully there will be a second book to complete the story.

The Woman In Black
The Woman In Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Deliciously creepy!, 22 April 2014
I originally read this book a good few years ago & thoroughly enjoyed it. Recently I saw the film on TV, & it really didn't bear much resemblance to the book I remembered - so I put the original book on my Kindle.

I have just finished reading it for the second time, & I have to say the book is infinitely better than the film & very different, a much better story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7