Profile for Mrs. J. Drinkwater > Reviews

New Tricks: Complete BBC Series 2 [2005] [DVD] [2003]
New Tricks: Complete BBC Series 2 [2005] [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Amanda Redman

5.0 out of 5 stars New Tricks Lover, 10 Dec. 2012
Always a pleasure to see these four actors together - Last series not so good but aiming to treat myself in new year to series 4.

New Tricks - Complete BBC Series 1 [2003] [DVD]
New Tricks - Complete BBC Series 1 [2003] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amanda Redman

5.0 out of 5 stars The beginning of Tricky business, 16 Oct. 2012
When my order from Amazon for the New Tricks series 1 arrived, I was really surprised by the swiftness of delivery and couldn't wait to view the episodes. I limit myself to one at least a week so I dont end up spoiling myself. Really enjoyed every one of the episodes and, compared with the present series, found them easy to follow and quite funny in places. I shall be saving up to get series 2 as soon as possible.

Call the Midwife - Series 1 [DVD]
Call the Midwife - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jessica Raine

5.0 out of 5 stars Call the Midwife immediately, 24 April 2012
After enjoying the television production of this story, I was determined to view again on my dvd player. It is a wonderful production, and very true to the period it was representing. I was very impressed by Miranda Hart's performance. A lovely cameo of the higher classes stepping into the working class genre.

Philips HQ6990 electric Shaver
Philips HQ6990 electric Shaver
Offered by LT Lighting

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shaver, 3 July 2011
This razer was chosen by me from a large selection on the Amazon pages for my son as a gift. He is very pleased with the performance of this razer.

Delia's Summer Collection: 140 Recipes for Summer
Delia's Summer Collection: 140 Recipes for Summer
by Delia Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Delia strikes again, 10 Mar. 2010
Lovely glossy pictures and easy to read instructions for tasty meals. A bit disappointed the book was not the hardback edition but the price was right and the recipes are all the same as the harddback. Have added it to the bookshelf with all the other Delia books and will look forward to using it in the Summer.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3