Profile for Mrs H > Reviews

Argan Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream - Regeneration Anti Wrinkle Cream
Argan Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream - Regeneration Anti Wrinkle Cream
Offered by arganorganics

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury at an affordable price, 3 Aug 2014
I purchased this product based on reviews I had read on Amazon. I have not been disappointed! It has a lovely consistency, neither to heavy or light. When I put it on it is absorbed quickly and is not greasy. I love the perfume and it feels the same as the creams used by my beauty salon but at a much lower price. I like that it is organic and has some luxurious ingredients . Overall I am very happy with this cream and I will be buying more and exploring other products made by this company.

As They Slept - Part 3 (The comical tales of a London commuter)
As They Slept - Part 3 (The comical tales of a London commuter)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable., 15 Feb 2014
I loved these books. The humour and gentle observations on life and about people were a joy to read. I hope too be able to read more soon.

Black & Decker Pd1200-GB 12 V Flexi Vac Cordless Dustbuster
Black & Decker Pd1200-GB 12 V Flexi Vac Cordless Dustbuster

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 15 Feb 2014
I Read several reviews before I bought this and was a little concerned that I would be disappointed. I was not. I wanted it for use in my car in between proper valets and it is great for quick clean up. I also use it for my stairs, once again for a quick clean. The battery power is good and the tools very versatile . It is not meant for heavy cleaning so if you buy it thinking it will do the same job as a mains power vacuum, you will be disappointed. It is a very useful tool.

The Outcast Dead: A Ruth Galloway Investigation
The Outcast Dead: A Ruth Galloway Investigation

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 15 Feb 2014
I have enjoyed Elly Griffith novels to date. The stories have been believable and the characters interesting. However this story felt disjointed and the plot boring. There were too many loose ends and the reasons why characters behaved as they did unexplained or too far fetched. Having said that I will continue to read the books in the hope that this was just a blip.

Draper Car Boot Organiser
Draper Car Boot Organiser

5.0 out of 5 stars A useful and practical tool., 11 Jan 2014
This organisers has proved to be a very useful tool. I have a habit of keeping lots of stuff in my car boot,much to the annoyance of my husband! On the occasions when we have to swap cars moving all the stuff from the boot was a real bind for both of us. This organiser has really saved the day! I can store all my stuff in it and then easily lift it out when necessary. Of course the downside is that because it keeps everything together I have less incentive to tidy the boot!!

inShang® upgrade 360 degree rotating case for iPad4, ipad 3, ipad2, Multi-Function PU Leather Stand Case / Cover For, With Auto Sleep Wake Function (embossed flower -pink)
Offered by inShang

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin!, 11 Jan 2014
This case is just what I needed to protect my iPad . It has all the necessary features as well as being pretty. My only suggestion for improvement would be that the grooves used for resting the iPad in should be a little deeper.

How Did All This Happen?
How Did All This Happen?

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 11 Jan 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I already liked John Bishop as a comedian and this book only confirmed my view that he is a throughly genuine and thoughtful man.

Christmas Wine Glass Charms/Table decorations. Set of 5-Includes Holly Wreath, Stocking, Candy Cane, Bells, Sleigh. With Crystal Glass Beads and with Box
Offered by Believe Beads & Crafts

3.0 out of 5 stars They need to check their goods before shipping., 11 Jan 2014
I ordered two boxes of 5 of the Christmas charms what I actually received was a box of Christmas charms and another box of teapot charms! They came in identical ,heart shaped boxes and the shipper had clearly not checked them before sending. I needed 8 Xmas charms and only got 5 so I had a problem. It was too near to Xmas to send them back and so I kept both sets and improvised. The charms are pretty and I will use the teapot ones in the future .

The Universe versus Alex Woods
The Universe versus Alex Woods

5.0 out of 5 stars Very moving, 11 Jan 2014
I loved this book. The main characters were interesting and believable. The main issue is thoughtfully addressed and Alex's struggle with his own condition and coming to terms with how he feels about his friends decision is engaging and dealt with in a thoughtful way. All the characters are believable and engaging.

Mrs Robinson's Disgrace: The Private Diary of a Victorian Lady
Mrs Robinson's Disgrace: The Private Diary of a Victorian Lady

2.0 out of 5 stars Tedious, 11 Jan 2014
I found this boring. It never really grabbed me as other books of a similar genre have and I am not sure if it was the writing or the subject.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3