ARRAY(0xadf7dcf0)

Profile for Jo > Reviews

Content by Jo

Jo

LeapFrog LeapPad Gel Skin (Green) (for LeapPad1 and 2)
LeapFrog LeapPad Gel Skin (Green) (for LeapPad1 and 2)
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what its suppose to do......, 30 Dec 2013
Great product, would definately receommend getting one of these if you are considering buying the LeapPad. Protects the LeapPad very well which is needed I think.

LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Case (Green)
LeapFrog LeapPad Explorer Case (Green)
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product.., 30 Dec 2013
Great product, good quality, does what its meant to do. Would recommend buying one of these if you are considering purchasing the leapPad.

LeapFrog LeapPad2 Power (Green)
LeapFrog LeapPad2 Power (Green)
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product........, 30 Dec 2013
Great product, easy to use and the fact you can charge it now instead of putting batteries in all the time is perfect. Will last my son ages and hopefully his sister too.
Excellent price as paid way less than half price, can't go wrong with this product.
Definately recommend.

LeapFrog Explorer Game: Disney-Pixar Cars 2 (for LeapPad and Leapster)
LeapFrog Explorer Game: Disney-Pixar Cars 2 (for LeapPad and Leapster)
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great product from Leapfrog......, 30 Dec 2013
Keeps my 3 year old happy for hours playing on his leappad power. Most games start at 4 years but am happy with this one and my son is too.
Can't go wrong with any Leappad products.

Tippitoes Travel Potty
Tippitoes Travel Potty
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't used it yet but........, 30 Dec 2013
I like the look of it,very lightweight and easy to take anywhere. Good price and like the fact its bags you can throw away rather than keep washing potty out (much easier in my opionion).
Would receommend and will be buying another as have two to potty train......................

LeapFrog Explorer Game: Bubble Guppies (for LeapPad and Leapster)
LeapFrog Explorer Game: Bubble Guppies (for LeapPad and Leapster)
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves his games......, 30 Dec 2013
Keeps my 3 year old happy for hours playing on his leappad power There are not many games from 3 years up, most start at 4 years but am happy with this one and my son is too.
Can't gp wrong with any Leappad products.

Melissa & Doug Cutting Fruit
Melissa & Doug Cutting Fruit
Price: 14.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought for a friends little girls birthday..........., 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Cutting Fruit (Toy)
Brought this for a friends little girls 2nd birthday, was undecided of whether to go for the wooden or plastic cutting fruit and am glad I chose this one. Product is very well made and will last ages as we all know children can be heavy handed at times. I didn't get to open the box but my friend said it was gratefully received by her daughter and will wait to test it out when my two go round.
Overall really pleased with this product and would definately recommend to anyone.

Manhattan Toy 147730 Baby Stella Sweet Sounds Doll
Manhattan Toy 147730 Baby Stella Sweet Sounds Doll
Price: 22.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent first doll, 19 July 2013
I brought this doll for my daughters 1st birthday. I will admit it was a little big for her to start but now she is14 months she loves it and carries it everywhere. I did a lot of research into her first dolly, as a lot of them that we're suitable for her age group looked flimsy and had plastic heads.
This doll perfect, it is soft all over and even though it has a battery compartment ( and the noises are cute) you can hardly even feel it through the doll.

I would definitely recommended this doll.

Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater
Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater
Price: 21.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater (Accessory)
Set this up in a matter of mins. I would definitely recommend as long as you have the WPS button on side of your router. Can not comment on manual setup.
Have full signal strength upstairs in our home, where as before didn't have any in our bedroom.
Excellent service and great product at a reasonable cost.