Profile for yourlocalidiot > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Number Ones
Number Ones

5.0 out of 5 stars The King Of Pop is back!!, 8 May 2004
This review is from: Number Ones (Audio CD)
I'm sitting here, listening to Rock With You by Michael Jackson - on Number Ones. To say this in basic words, Michael Jackson's Number Ones CD is like a blessing onto us. It contains ALL the best songs by him.
Below are reccomended songs [picked by me] and why they're so good.
Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough - My motto with this song, is Don't Stop playing it! This song is so totally disco, and is guaranteed to get everyone up and dancing!
Rock With You - This is one of my personal favourites. At the beginning is a drum intro lasting about 2-3 seconds, and it's kind of a soft, gentle song. For some reason this song makes me love Michael Jackson more than I already do.
Billie Jean - Come on, a total disco classic! This song did so well Michael probably earned millions alone from it. Whoa! Amazing beat and if you're a DJ, this song'll be perfect for disco's and parties.
Beat It - This song is quite good, but be careful not to listen to it too often or you'll get sick of it.
Thriller - This song was at the top of the charts for a long time! Thriller is just a classic. There's no way of describing this song without using the word " AMAZING " !!
Human Nature - This song isn't very famous but I like it. My music system's plays Thriller, then goes straight onto Human Nature. I think the 2 songs are a good balance.
Bad - I like this song, it's alright. But I might be getting a bit sick of it...
Dirty Diana - This song is also good and I love it - the crowd cheering in it makes it more realistic.
Smooth Criminal - Once again - pure classic!! I love this song to bits, and it has to be one of my favourites!!
Other songs on the album are good, but if you're an MJ fan, you'd be ordering this album right now.

I Need a Girl
I Need a Girl
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I Need A CD (ha ha) - I need a girl, 8 May 2004
This review is from: I Need a Girl (Audio CD)
"I need a girl" By P.Diddy feat. Usher is one of my favourite songs yet. I simply love the song - a refreshing blend of P.Diddy's mild rapping and Usher's chorus adding a base to the song.
I'm not generally into rapping, for example I wouldn't buy a CD of Eminem's or someone really concentrating on rapping. But I was surprised with this - I really enjoy listening to this song. The back-beat is really good.
"I need a girl to ride, ride, ride, I need a girl to make my wife, I need a girl who's mine all mine, I need a girl in my life.." The chorus provides a soft accompany to the rapping verses and personally I think that this CD is well worth buying.
To me, this song fits any mood. If I'm upset and need cheering up, this song is okay (i've heard better for cheering up!) If you're bored and you want to listen to music, this song is good. If you are happy, this song is good. I like listening to it everywhere - on the bus, at home, in the car, when I'm abroad, and many other places.
The song has no explicit lyrics, and if you're looking for a CD to buy and you're a PDiddy or Usher fan, this is the perfect song for you.

Page: 1 | 2