Profile for Mr. J. Selkirk > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. Selkirk

Mr. J. Selkirk

Page: 1 | 2
Maxsimafoto® - 2x (twin pack) Compatible LP-E12 Battery For Canon EOS M, EOS-M & 100D Digital Camera. 12 Month Warranty.
Offered by Cameramarket UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong battery, 9 Feb. 2015
I dont critics the product as it was the wrong product for my camera, so I reordered the correct batteries.

DSTE® 2pcs LP-E10 Replacement Battery for Canon EOS Rebel T3, EOS KISS X50, EOS 1100D, EOS Rebel T5, EOS Kiss X70, EOS 1200D
Offered by DSTE

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon Batteries, 9 Feb. 2015
Despite initially receiving the wrong product I ordered these and they are brilliant for my camera and give me a number of options whist using my camera.

WeRChristmas 9 ft Decorated Pre-Lit Garland Christmas Decoration Illuminated with 40 Warm White LED Lights, Cream/ Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Dec. 2014
Very good and looks great.

30 1/2 DOZEN NEW GREEN EGG BOXES
30 1/2 DOZEN NEW GREEN EGG BOXES
Offered by Anglia Farm Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Dec. 2014
This review is from: 30 1/2 DOZEN NEW GREEN EGG BOXES
Thank you they were just what we wanted

Coaching Questions: A Coach's Guide to Powerful Asking Skills
Coaching Questions: A Coach's Guide to Powerful Asking Skills
by Tony Stoltzfus

4.0 out of 5 stars Coaching Questions, 7 Jan. 2013
Excellent Book and one which I am sure will be well used. I have enjoyed it immensley and using it on a daily basis.

From Edinburgh to Loch Ness
From Edinburgh to Loch Ness

3.0 out of 5 stars Loch Ness, 11 Dec. 2012
I found this book to be not as interesting as I had thought but I found it was an OK read

Old Dalkeith
Old Dalkeith
by Rhona Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars Dalkeit, 13 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Old Dalkeith (Paperback)
Great book this is the area I was born and brought up in and it gives me a great history to treview

Aspects of Rotherham: No 3: Discovering Local History
Aspects of Rotherham: No 3: Discovering Local History
by Melvyn Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Aspects of Rotherham, 13 Feb. 2012
This is an absolutely wonderful book on the history of the area and I am really enjoying the learning it gives.

How to Motivate Every Employee: 24 Proven Tactics to Spark Productivity in the Workplace (McGraw-Hill Professional Education Series)
by Anne Bruce

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Motivate employees, 9 Jan. 2012
This is another excellent book which I am using on a constant basis within my work and I like the way it is laid out.

How to Motivate People (Creating Success)
How to Motivate People (Creating Success)
by Patrick Forsyth

5.0 out of 5 stars How to Motivate, 9 Jan. 2012
Excellent book full of very valuableinformation to help me with my work and I constantly use the information gleaned from the book.

Page: 1 | 2