Profile for Frody > Reviews

Content by Frody

Frody

Charles Paris: An Amateur Corpse (BBC Radio Crimes)
Charles Paris: An Amateur Corpse (BBC Radio Crimes)
by Simon Brett

5.0 out of 5 stars A Favourite, 19 Mar. 2013
I love the Charles Paris stories and have collected all the cds to date. I am now waiting for the next one to come out.

TDK T78834 TBC8211 Boombox CD Player + AM/FM Radio with LED Display & Audio CD, CD-R, CD-RW Playback

5.0 out of 5 stars A winner, 19 Mar. 2013
I wanted a small cd player that I could take around the house with me so that I could listen to music and audio stories. The TDK has proven to be a winner and I am very pleased with its performance.

The Blood Detective (unabridged audio book)
The Blood Detective (unabridged audio book)
by Dan Waddell

4.0 out of 5 stars My first Dan Waddel novel, 19 Mar. 2013
I was very pleasantly surprised with this novel and am now on the search for other novels by the same author.

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Moisturiser + Serum Duo SPF20 - 40 ml
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Moisturiser + Serum Duo SPF20 - 40 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars What did I expect?, 19 Mar. 2013
A very pleasant cream to use but If I was expecting any noticeable improvements then I have been rather disappointed.

The Black Tower (BBC Audiobooks)
The Black Tower (BBC Audiobooks)
by P. D. James

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my favourite Dalgliesh novel, 19 Mar. 2013
This was the one P D James novel missing from my collection hence my reason for purchasing. I found the story rather tedious and missed the murder team who usually accompany Dalgliesh.

Lyco Ceiling Light Boda, Triple, Double Glass, Satin Chrome, Ceiling Pendant. Max 40 Watt
Offered by Azad Electricals

4.0 out of 5 stars A 'Light' Review, 12 Jan. 2012
Lights really made our table beautiful for our first Christmas in our new home. Be aware that the fixings are at either end so not having a middle fixing made fitting more of a problem on a plasterboard ceiling.